Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Identify these flowers... (Armor? Style? Effect?)

kadochka
kadochka
✭✭✭✭✭
It's something with these flowers, on the shoulder and hip, but I can't tell if it's an armor piece, effect, or armor style...

Was initially seen in-game (see below), and I tried poking around through armor styles and monster helms; nothing I saw looks like this.
I did find this picture, which looks like whatever it is (however the flowers don't extend to the hip like in-game):
lbamh47il4mz.png

As seen in-game (sorry it's low-quality):
rxx2f9w9bxiu.png
(link to the video: O)

This player character and their Mirri appear to be wearing the same armor/style, however the picture of the Argonian looks like a completely different style, so I'm not sure it's the armor.

Help meeee... I'm so lost here.
Edited by kadochka on April 17, 2022 6:39PM
if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

Best Answer

• kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    That's the Second Seed outfit style that came out with this year's Jester's Festival.

The shoulder flower in the pic of the Argonian is the shoulder piece, and the flowers at the waist and hip are part of the chest piece.

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much!! :smiley:
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.