Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Please help me understand something concerning Defensive Stance?

t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
esohead.com/skills/41352-defensive-stance

Reflects next spell projectile back at attacker and stuns them for 2.333 seconds when activated.Increases block mitigation by 2.333 seconds and reduces block cost by 8% when slotted.

What in the heck does that mean? "Increases block mitigation by 2.333 seconds" this makes no sense to me at all, block is a hold button ability correct? then whats with the seconds?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESOHead tooltip is wrong. It actually says "increases block mitigation by x%" where the number is the same as in block cost.
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24c9q9t&s=8#.U2AURPldXp4
    Rosveen wrote: »
    ESOHead tooltip is wrong. It actually says "increases block mitigation by x%" where the number is the same as in block cost.

ESOhead is right, I just checked in game and it says the same thing as ESOhead.

We need a DEV to clear this up, I have searched the internet with no luck on this.

Edited by t.claudio.usnub18_ESO on April 29, 2014 9:10PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it means that we can travel back in time. I'm going to need some to try it out and leave a message in the past for me so I can discover it in the present.
    Edited by Armitas on April 29, 2014 9:21PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • t.claudio.usnub18_ESO
    Armitas wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it means that we can travel back in time. I'm going to need some to try it out and leave a message in the past for me so I can discover it in the present.

lol, maybe, but yeah ESO needs to do a tooltip patch like yesterday, I bet there are thousands of players who messed up on there morphs due to this tooltips and spend thousands of gold as a result of respecs.

• SuperScrubby
    SuperScrubby
    ✭✭✭
    But that's what they want you to do, spend a ridiculous amount of gold so everyone stays poor. When everyone is poor, they're all equal and to ZM that's ok. WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE POOR MENG?
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24c9q9t&s=8#.U2AURPldXp4
    Rosveen wrote: »

ESOhead is right, I just checked in game and it says the same thing as ESOhead.

We need a DEV to clear this up, I have searched the internet with no luck on this.

Hmm, you are right. I was thinking about Defensive Posture, which has a correct tooltip. Absorb Magic has a flat number instead of percentage... So I guess it isn't clear what Stance was supposed to get.
    Edited by Rosveen on April 29, 2014 9:43PM
  • ksaggies04ub17_ESO2
    I took the reflect/ stun morph. I'm pretty sure the tooltip is wrong and pulling the wrong variable. The skill seems to have the same mitigation bonus as posture (8%), but adds the stun.