Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armory Style Manager

CyberOnEso
CyberOnEso
✭✭✭✭✭
Download here, or via Minion: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3219-ArmoryStyleManager.html

Your outfit is saved with your armory build, why isn't your hat?

I made an addon that should help to fix that issue, whenever you save a build via the armory system your currently equipped collectibles are saved with it, and whenever you load that build the collectibles are automatically re-applied to your character.

It adds new icons to the Armory build UI which shows what collectibles are saved to each build, and the full list of things that are saved to your build are:
Skin, Hat, Mount, Non- combat pet, Hair, Costume, Accessories (All adornments), Polymorph, Personality, and Title.

HPjvCSc.png

@CyberOnEso PC | EU - Jack of all Trades - Armory Style Manager Planesbreaker | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Gryphon Heart
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I fear the necro hammer will fall, but what of us on console?

I just ran into this issue today on console. We don’t have add-ons. I will have to manually re-equip a hat for one of my characters each time I use the Armory to switch builds.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raise a /bug and tell it to ZOs, the more do that the less there is a need for addons to solve these oversights.