We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

CrownStore Bug?

EnKor
EnKor
✭✭✭
We can't gift some items. Bug or work as intend?

j6l7wdyzyml7.jpg


Because if its bug need fix ASAP if not.... Someone will lose money :\

@ZOS_Kevin, @ZOS_GinaBruno
Edited by EnKor on April 13, 2022 2:55PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What item are you trying to gift that isn't working? I know if you try to buy with seals you can't gift the item
    Soupy twist
  • EnKor
    EnKor
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    What item are you trying to gift that isn't working? I know if you try to buy with seals you can't gift the item

    Sorry. I forget to add print but edit topic now!
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, there are some items that are not giftable. The starter pack is one example.

    Items are also not giftable at ESO+ discount prices.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on playstation and just checked it appears I can gift it (I already own it but pressing R3 to gift works and gives me the option to say who to send it to etc)

    imah9oygjlvs.png


    Soupy twist
  • EnKor
    EnKor
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Yes, there are some items that are not giftable. The starter pack is one example.

    Items are also not giftable at ESO+ discount prices.

    Something is not right or i need to understand it. Because i have buy items from other players with "plus price"
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnKor wrote: »
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Yes, there are some items that are not giftable. The starter pack is one example.

    Items are also not giftable at ESO+ discount prices.

    Something is not right or i need to understand it. Because i have buy items from other players with "plus price"

    No, you definitely cannot gift an item at the ESO+ discount price. You are mistaken or misinformed. Or someone was nice when they sold it to you and honored it at discount (or didn’t realize themselves), but they 100% had to use full cost of their Crowns to gift it to you.

    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its a gift I don't think you can use the ESO+price from memory only the full price. Sure I read that somewhere

    EDIT - in the explanation about halfway down the page https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

    Edited by fizl101 on April 13, 2022 3:12PM
    Soupy twist
  • EnKor
    EnKor
    ✭✭✭
    No, you definitely cannot gift an item at the ESO+ discount price. You are mistaken or misinformed. Or someone was nice when they sold it to you and honored it at discount (or didn’t realize themselves), but they 100% had to use full cost of their Crowns to gift it to you.

    that can be happen yes. But i have buy not many, but some items from other players with "plus price"
    But in this case... the problem is: "I can't gift them" ?
    Edited by EnKor on April 13, 2022 3:12PM
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, I believe if you try to gift an item that person already owns, it won’t let you (unless it’s something you can own multiple of, like music boxes).
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    admin
    @EnKor, have you tried gifting any other items? Just want to see if this is an issue for you on other items or just the Breton Hero Armor?

    Also from the article shared by @fizl101 (thank you, btw), "Note that it will not be possible to Gift an item acquired for free, purchased at a discount, or purchased exclusively due to your ESO Plus membership. However, you can still purchase items as Gifts at full price." That may be why you can't gift the armor.

    Happy to look into this and confirm.

    Forum Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls Online
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the person you are trying to gift the Breton Armor to doesn't already own it.
    PC/NA
  • EnKor
    EnKor
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    If its a gift I don't think you can use the ESO+price from memory only the full price. Sure I read that somewhere

    EDIT - in the explanation about halfway down the page https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54825

    "Note that it will not be possible to Gift an item acquired for free, purchased at a discount, or purchased exclusively due to your ESO Plus membership. However, you can still purchase items as Gifts at full price."


    We can't! I can't gift any item with eso plus discount (and i belive none of this are exclusive)... or maybe they are... i dont know :\
    Edited by EnKor on April 13, 2022 3:28PM
  • EnKor
    EnKor
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @EnKor, have you tried gifting any other items? Just want to see if this is an issue for you on other items or just the Breton Hero Armor?

    Also from the article shared by @fizl101 (thank you, btw), "Note that it will not be possible to Gift an item acquired for free, purchased at a discount, or purchased exclusively due to your ESO Plus membership. However, you can still purchase items as Gifts at full price." That may be why you can't gift the armor.

    Happy to look into this and confirm.
    All ok with any other item from crownstore
    4v3j2r06am6w.jpg

    Only "eso plus items" (with discount) can't be gifted! Not even at full price
Sign In or Register to comment.