Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dazzling Entertainer

ShadowStarx1
says i need to find Undaunted Enclaves and set off the firework dazzlers.

Where are the things, and how nasty are they?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    says i need to find Undaunted Enclaves and set off the firework dazzlers.

Where are the things, and how nasty are they?

The dazzlers or the Enclaves? The dazzlers are a common drop from the Jester boxes. The Enclaves are outside each Alliance capital (so Elden Root, Mournhold and Wayrest).
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • ShadowStarx1
    got Dazzlers needed the location of the Enclaves.

Dont think ive been to any of the capitols yet. Most of my travel has been for the Joker event and parts of the New Life Festival.

Directions from... uhh. Joker festival location town/cities (i stink at names) plz

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Dont think ive been to any of the capitols yet. Most of my travel has been for the Joker event and parts of the New Life Festival.

Directions from... uhh. Joker festival location town/cities (i stink at names) plz

Wayrest, Elden Root, and Mournhold. Its the 3 locations you pick up pledges. Best way to open Mournhold and Elden Root, if you haven't been there, is to buy the cheap apartment in those towns and fast travel there. As an aside, you should but all the cheap apartments when you can as its the best way to fast travel for free when you are not by a wayshrine
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayrest, Elden Root, and Mournhold. Its the 3 locations you pick up pledges. Best way to open Mournhold and Elden Root, if you haven't been there, is to buy the cheap apartment in those towns and fast travel there. As an aside, you should but all the cheap apartments when you can as its the best way to fast travel for free when you are not by a wayshrine

snugpod ftw lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Alternatively if you’re in a big guild find someone in Deshaan, Grahtwood or Stormhaven and travel to them. This doesn’t guarantee you’ll end up in the right city, but it works more often than not, because of the aforementioned Pledge locations and the trade guilds.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • ShadowStarx1
    got the names of the locations.

Vulkhel Guard, Auridon. (Dominion)

Daggerfall, Glenumbra (Covament)

Davon's Watch, Stonefalls (Pact)

need directions from these locations to their Corresponding Capital(s)

for both the Enclaves and access to Fighter/Mage/Undaunted dailys
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got the names of the locations.

Vulkhel Guard, Auridon. (Dominion)

Daggerfall, Glenumbra (Covament)

Davon's Watch, Stonefalls (Pact)

need directions from these locations to their Corresponding Capital(s)

for both the Enclaves and access to Fighter/Mage/Undaunted dailys

You can use boat travel (the anchor symbols on the maps) to go from Vulkhel Guard to Grahtwood, where you will find the capital Elden Root, and the undaunted enclave of the dominion. From Daggerfall you can go to Stormhaven--the Covenant enclave is in the city of Wayrest. Finally, from Davon's watch, you can boat travel to Deshaan, and find the Pact enclave in Mournhould, which is the capital city of Deshaan. Hope this helps :smile: