The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AP Question

Amerises
Amerises
✭✭✭✭
So I know you can purchase potions, golden vendor, one crafting motif set, and siege equipment. Is there anything else I can purchase with these?
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Check out the other various PVP vendors, including the battleground vendors and you will find other items that may be purchased with AP.

In general those items are:
    The pieces from 2 Motif sets: Militant Ordinator at BG vendor and Akaviri in Cyrodiil
    Gear boxes: Some PVP sets may be obtained by purchasing gear boxes from various vendors in Cyrodiil's home bases and the 3 towns that have flags.
    Overland gear boxes may also be purchased with AP.
    Cyrodiil housing items are purchased with AP.
    Runestones and soulgems may be purchased with AP in cyrodiil.
    Sigil of Imperial Retreat may be purchased with AP in Imperial City
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amerises wrote: »
    So I know you can purchase potions, golden vendor, one crafting motif set, and siege equipment. Is there anything else I can purchase with these?

The 3 main towns in Cyrodiil and IC all have vendors that sell gear sets, albeit in random boxes so you don't know what piece of a set you will get. Some are very profitable and worth reselling, as are recipes and on occasion, the trait stones that can only be bought with AP. The outfits & pets you can get, especially the expensive ones also sell for close to or a million plus gold.