The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamplar PVE race help

Ringing_Nirnroot
Ringing_Nirnroot
✭✭✭✭✭
It’s been a while since I played eso, I was wondering what the current best race is rn for a stamplar (PVE)
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 1, 2022 1:14AM
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been a while since I played eso, I was wondering what the current best race is rn for a stamplar (PVE)

if i said argonian.. would you believe me? if not why?
    Options
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »

if i said argonian.. would you believe me? if not why?

Because they were used for heals and tanks back then.. idk anything rn lol
    Options
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    khajiit. any question regarding which race to play, the correct answer is khajiit
    Options
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    If you are interested in taking on the toughest vet trial challenges in the game, then probably Orc. Or Khajiit. If you just want to play normal trials, vet dungeons and overland, then honestly whatever race you want that's not Breton.
    Options
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Elf has been the top of the stam list for a few months; even moreso now with hybridization. Orc would be right behind.
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark Elf has been the top of the stam list for a few months; even moreso now with hybridization. Orc would be right behind.

Completely agree. Khajit and Orc would be my second
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dark elf, orc or khajiit
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • Liccao
    Liccao
    ✭✭
    If you want a 100% stampler then go for an Orc.
    If you want a stampler but also want to option to make him to a magplar go for Darkelf or Khajiit.

But the most importent all races can play all roles. some are just better then others. My Argonian Warden as an exampel is making 81k on the 21m dummy. As my friends who play in the endgame always says.

If you can make the DPS requered for the dungeon. its all good

But I will personal make a Warden Dark Elf someday just to get this extra output in groups where its needed.

I usally use "skinnycheeks" to find information I find the guides good. it took me some time to understand the layout, but when I first did it makes so much sence.
    Like Argonians for being Lizards so Awesome to acturly play as favorite fantacy race in a MMO

Main
    Race: Argonian
    Class: Warden
    Name: Saliandros

Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the stamplar i have is an argonian lol, and he functions quite well for dmg (hes the one ive used for completing most vet dungeons/trials lol)

honestly racial bonus is generally speaking pretty minimal unless you are really trying to min/max a scorepusher toon
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options