The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Transmutation geode

Tharca
Tharca
✭✭
I do daily random dungeons with a couple of alts. Often i get rewarded with the purple transmutation geode containing 10 crystals. But sometimes i get a white geode containing only 1 crystal with the daily rewards.
As far as i know each alt should be able to do the daily random for a purple geode or am i mistaken and is it just 1 per account? I am sure they are doing the random daily and not a specific dungeon. Anyone can clear this up for me?
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    There is a 20 hour cooldown as to when the daily resets for each alt. If you complete the dungeon before that time then you get the one geode.

Be sure to check the reward when you queue to see that it is purple and not blue
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As @Malkorga said, its a 20 hour cooldown per character, not per account It will tell you whether you have done your daily in the queue screen.