Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anyone else DEFENSIVE STANCE not working

ksbrugh
ksbrugh
✭✭✭✭
My block mitigation and cost remain the same with or without the skill equipped. Just checking I remember my block cost and block mitigation being higher before patch. ALSO HEAVY ATTACK right after blocking just leaves you standing there. You have to release the trigger and hold the trigger down again before you will heavy attack. Trying to sneak in a heavy attack to regain resources when you think you're heavy attacking but really just standing there and it's hard to tell with all the flames shock damage and special effects all around you. There's a short pause while blocking and releasing block to be able to heavy attack that was not there before patch
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 3, 2022 8:01PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, I never really pay attention to my skills, just slot, activate stuff and assume everything is gonna work fine - the real irony being that i've played the game long enough to know better :(
    Edited by geonsocal on April 3, 2022 5:55AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    theres a lot of stuff that is not reflected in the character sheet advanced stats, so it might just not being showing up there

im not sure if the values were slightly nerfed at one point because at max it only gives 10% block cost reduction and 10% additional block mitigation

i mostly like defensive posture for the ranged dmg reflect lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities