The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Where is the Annihilarchs chosen set?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
where is this set Zos! WHERE IS IT!!! I have been extremely patient ever since I first saw it for November last year and some say the set was suppose to be released after update 33. well now the April crown store has been released and to my extreme disappointment ITS NOT ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!! now after this much waiting I now truly demand an answer! I want a legit reason how something that could of been extremely popular has been delayed countless times!
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought you got those from Deadlands oblivion portals as a motif drop?
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they still are not released yet
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is one of the GM's at least going to respond to this?
  • Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    Norith_Gilheart_Flail
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to know too.

The description around source, without detailing it is unailable, is misleading.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's always been one Daily Quest Motif available during a Chapter or Zone DLC launch, with other Motifs being made available quite some time after the next major update has gone live.

Yes, the Achievements are there, yes the Motifs are there as well, it's just that they haven't made an official announcement of those Motifs being able to drop. Just take a look at how long it took for example to Black-Fin Legion, Wayward Guardian, Nighthollow, or even the recent Dungeon DLC motifs (Crimson Oath and Silver Rose) to drop.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would just be patient. I know it's a cool looking motif and you want it really, really badly, but you just got to wait. There's nothing else you can do, and honestly it might take a bit since as we can all see... there's a lot more they need to fix their attention on right now, then a motif. I for one would like the lag, launcher issues, false login ques, disconnecting, general problems, fixed before they focus on a motif right now.
  • PvP_Exploiter
    PvP_Exploiter
    ✭✭✭
    They have to stagger the release of motifs so that all content they release isn't dead within 2 weeks.

This way at least people go back for another 2 weeks when they release the second motif.