The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alliance War learderboard boosting (PS4 NA)

AwakeOhSleeper
AwakeOhSleeper
✭✭✭
The leaderboards are simply who boosts the most month after month In Greyhost PS4 NA usually on two if not all three alliances. (and probably other places). @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno Even after multiple mass reportings, multiple threads here, and all the evidence in the world… literally nothing is being done to dissuade these cheaters and blatant violators of YOUR ToS (article 4 or 6 if memory serves).

It’s not rocket science, if ONE PERSON is making 600k more ap an hour than the entire rest of the server for hours on end… they are boosting. Take the little god camera or whatever you have and watch them while it was going on, and suspend them or remove them from the boards. It will take 4 minutes of one person’s time. Maybe one of the people you pay to test patches pre-release (something tells me theyve got some free time).

If a trial team was ‘cheesing’ a weekly trial over and over, you all would bring down that ban-dendrung so fast on all of them, yet nothing for the exact same style of cheating in PvP. Enough with the double standards already!

I’d like someone to explain what is being done about this, or if you’re just not honoring the ToS anymore. If you’re not then I will be glad to help you by launching a youtube and Facebook campaign explaining to everyone thinking about purchasing the game that you all no longer feel the need to maintain it and that their money would be better spent other places, it’s really no trouble I don’t mind doing that for you. I’ve actually got a size-able base of fans who already play the game and enjoy some of my youtube content. I’ll be glad to put in my next video that it’s time to move on since you all are incapable of maintaining YOUR OWN STANDARDS of fair play.

Please let me know if you’d like my help in that regard, or if you’d just like to take a little bit of action on your end.
Edited by AwakeOhSleeper on March 3, 2022 4:05PM
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you have it on video? I have seen a lot of people accused of boosting over the years and many times it is just accusations born from not understanding the mechanics of pvp and ap gains, saltiness or jealousy...no saying this is the case here at all, I am genuinely curious....also whats the youtube channel? Ill check it out and follow
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm a regular AD GH player on PS4 NA, been for years. I do find it kinda odd to see the same person as EMP every single campaign. I usually don't care about who emps because I only get to play ESO when I'm not working, lol, but I agree something needs to change to make it fair across the board.
  • AwakeOhSleeper
    AwakeOhSleeper
    ✭✭✭
    Not even so much as an acknowledgment. Cool, will just title my next video “The Downward Spiral of ESO Quality Control and Customer Service to NOTHING. (PLAY ANYTHING ELSE!!!)” And we will examine, in brutal depth, this and all the other ways zos believes it only customers who matter are dead presidents.

Hey, new crown crates though… schmucks.
    Edited by AwakeOhSleeper on March 31, 2022 2:03PM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless they stop rewarding people from perma boosting to emp for the entire campaign, it won't stop. You can't really ban people for something that isn't actually against ToS, even if it is underhanded.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA GH AD player here. There's a certain player (won't name names) who is well known for boosting every single campaign. If you play on AD then you know exactly who I'm talking about and I can tell you first hand that majority of AD is against it and him. It's not fair to the players who actually play legit and work their asses off to emp and get on the leaderboards. When campaign reset, he was already at 41k in #1 place with #2 only sitting at 16k, that's not right and something needs to be done about it