Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About Mondays Patch 3.28.22 (PC - N/A - Steam launch)

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello, Since Monday, downloaded the patch, but now getting this pop up when launch or log off the game.

Should I be concerned?

yj84gg50w0qh.png
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 3, 2022 7:11PM
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/601184/launcher-broken#latest

Also I think there's a thread or so in the support forum.
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    All the post on this get moved to the Tech support forum, but this is very common error since the Monday patch.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on here right now because I am reinstalling because of this. Simply doing the repair did not completely fix the issue. I managed to run it after a couple repairs, but today repair didn't even phase it.

:#

Edited by barney2525 on March 30, 2022 6:15PM
  • averyfarmanb14_ESO
    averyfarmanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm encountering the same issue, unfortunately - it's a "grin & bear it" kind of thing for now, as I think that they're aware of it.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i first start the launcher i have no problems, but i notice after i am done playing for the day the launcher has an error on it (but does not block the use of the play button or mention repairing)

so the launcher definitely being weird right now lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • Zephiran23
    Zephiran23
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, I'm getting that error on loading the launcher. The repair function it triggers brings back the same popup. Closing the launcher and restarting it sends me straight into the game (as intended).
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I see, well I will assume nothing to be concerned about then. If issue escalates, I will then reach out in ticket for sure. Thanks mates.

Next, off to go play some ESO now.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i first start the launcher i have no problems, but i notice after i am done playing for the day the launcher has an error on it (but does not block the use of the play button or mention repairing)

so the launcher definitely being weird right now lol

I've had the issue for months where the right 20% side of the launch window goes opaque and loses functionality, but I can grab the top right corner icons and drag it to the right which puts a duplicate set of functional icons about and inch to the left of the nonfunctional ones.

The sequential picture window below the dead icons also freezes in that same 20% dead zone.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.