The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Opal Ilambris/Engine Guardian/Bloodspawn/Troll King staffs

Triplesixtyson
Triplesixtyson
✭✭✭
So im on the North America Playstation Server and ive been trying to hunt down one of these style pages for a couple months to no avail. I obviously have the gold...i know when they do pop up they arent cheap. But no luck at all.

Will I have a chance to get these opal items again in future events? Or were those a one off thing?

Ill keep shouting out in zone and checking traders of course, but I guess itb be nice to know if Ill be able to obtain these items in the future. Or...just off ona limb, if someone has one laying around collecting dust : P

Thanks for any input guys.
Edited by Triplesixtyson on March 31, 2022 11:42PM
  • carolingnight
    carolingnight
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect Opal items will come back in the next Undaunted Event, which I think is usually around November, but they may have different bosses instead of Ilambris/Engine Guardian/Bloodspawn/Troll King. I've only been around for one Undaunted Event, and I noticed they didn't have all the same Opal items as the year before.
  • Triplesixtyson
    Triplesixtyson
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh that would make sense. Maybe some others have a better idea if it changes yearly.
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It changes yearly, but last year they ran all of the previous year styles as well as only a single new style. They chose not to rerun the styles from the year before which are the ones you mentioned and why they are premium price now. We don't know if they'll repeat them next year or if it'll be longer. You have a better chance at getting to buy the non opal versions with crowns as those cycle around more frequently.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA