The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Please Sort Titles

ZeroDPS
ZeroDPS
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_Kevin hello can you please sort titles alphabetically? we have too much of them and finding one is pretty difficult
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd settle for just having a search feature, but it should be basic functionality to have an option to sort them alphabetically too.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i agree, at minimum they should be sorted alphabetically (since it is only a simple dropdown)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They should definitely be sorted. Either by the amount of points the achievement is worth, or by the name of the achievement in alphabetical order.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are sorted by the order in which they were released. At least my trials titles are sorted chronologically and then by the order in which they must be obtained (i.e. Sunspire Saint is above Extinguisher of Flames which is above Godslayer).
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Titles need to be added to the Collections tab menu. The drop down menu seems like an outdated UI association.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you're playing on PC, perhaps ask votan to update his addon with a sorting feature?

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1001-VotansAchievementsOverview.html
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • perfiction
    perfiction
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice

the only problem is not useful for those console folks lol

They picked the inferior platform, what can I say B)
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    karekiz wrote: »
    Titles need to be added to the Collections tab menu. The drop down menu seems like an outdated UI association.
    To be honest, since Titles are account-wide now like Dyes or Mounts, they really should do this. It would make more sense seeing as Titles are now essentially collectibles.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!