Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Werewolf bite question…

EugeniusTheTerrible
EugeniusTheTerrible
Soul Shriven
I want to get a werewolf bite for the first time. I discovered the shrine in Reaper’s March. Is that the same location where I can get a bite from an NPC werewolf? I know that’s where you can get a bite from other players, but I haven’t had much luck with that (4 days in a row can’t get anyone to help out in neither zone chat, nor guild chat in 3 guilds). Can someone please clarify the process of getting a bite from NPC.
Much appreciated.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what platform are you on? i might help for people here offering WW bites (i have a WW toon that doesnt do bites often so not on cooldown much)

the zone has specific spots where WW spawn to get a "natural" bite, but ive never honestly found any (in 8 years of playing ive only gotten bites from other players)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • EugeniusTheTerrible
    EugeniusTheTerrible
    Soul Shriven
    what platform are you on? i might help for people here offering WW bites (i have a WW toon that doesnt do bites often so not on cooldown much)

the zone has specific spots where WW spawn to get a "natural" bite, but ive never honestly found any (in 8 years of playing ive only gotten bites from other players)

I'm on PC/NA.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you happen to be online later this evening, i am also on PC/NA

i should be online in a couple hours (roughly around 8pm EST)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • EugeniusTheTerrible
    EugeniusTheTerrible
    Soul Shriven
    if you happen to be online later this evening, i am also on PC/NA

i should be online in a couple hours (roughly around 8pm EST)

Okay, I'll try to find you.

Thanks.