The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamblade Bow build where is this 1200 Stam recovery coming from? And poison/gear question

Veinblood1965
Veinblood1965
✭✭✭✭✭
Newby level 50 Stamblade question. See Alcasts build below. Under resource management he states he has 1200 Stamina Recovery. I built my toon with this exact same build(minus the Frenzied Momentum Two Hand sword and I'm at 650 recovery. I'm using Bewitched Sugar Skulls and the Daily Rewards Tri Crown Restore potions.

I'm getting the hang of this new toon but am having sustain issues, running out of Stamina all the time and once out it does not replenish quickly.

Any ideas where he is getting this 1200 recovery from? I see nothing in that build that adds ANY stamina recovery.

https://alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-nightblade-bow-gank-build-pvp/

Also anyone using poisons on their stamblade? I've never played a toon that uses poisons but it seems that it would be beneficial.

Anyone try using Plaguebreaker on their Stamblade? I've got a set just curious as to how effective it is for more experienced players.

Thanks all!
  • PvP_Exploiter
    PvP_Exploiter
    ✭✭✭
    Should be at 1100 just for having passives.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No CP will hurt your sustain.

I have a bow build I can share that lots of sustain if interested. DM me.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    As with any build if you need more sustain you're going to have to sacrifice something else. Probably the easiest/best way to do it is with food. Try Lava Foot Soup or Dubious Camoran Throne. If you're rich try Artaeum Takaway Broth. You can go with Serpent Munus or 1-3 jewelry enchants with sustain as well if needed. There are gear sets with anywhere between 1-5 lines of recovery but many players will get sustain the other ways. Race plays a role and even using some skills and/or potion can help. In no CP PVP you'll have to dedicate more to have good sustain of course.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all. I ended up going with the Artaeum broth. It worked great on sustain. I'm still learning how to sneak and not get caught. I see other NB's directly in front of me and they just poof, and are invisible. I seem to always get caught most of the time!
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are potions and even skills like Inner Light that will bring you out of stealth if you get too close to someone. If you are close to another player who has a counter to stealth there is not much you can do about it. Many nightblades have plenty of speed because if you are squishy and the other player is using a stealth counter you will probably need to get away really quickly or die.
  • Curtdogg47
    Curtdogg47
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speed in stealth is huge! I am almost as fast in Stealth sneaking as I am sprinting. Vamp, cp, and mythic will all buff you up.
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've definitely got speed! I'll have to keep that in mind when I get caught.