The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why no fix/response and same mistakes over and over again with missing/bugged books?

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Will this be the same issue forever? Missing/bugged books that take 6 months or more than a year to fix? Why it takes so long?

How long it takes to drop a copy of a book anywhere in Tamriel? Example: A Tale of the Dauntless Bananas.
How long it takes to add copies (for the different alliances) in Cyrodiil? Is it really that hard?

Why never a response from a Dev or Mod here to at least tell us that you are aware of ALL the missing/bugged books?

Also, why making the same mistakes over and over again not putting copies of books outside quests closed areas (or make completed quests areas accesible again so you can get a book you missed)?

Why making the same mistake patch after patch after 8 years?

Is it really that hard to drop a piece of paper on the floor or on top of a desk and upload it with any weekly patch?
Edited by Dragonnord on March 30, 2022 1:55AM
SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are aware of it, but other things have priority.

• Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Having priorities doesn't mean all your employees have to be working on priorities. You need employees to work on stuff that is not priority or that stuff will be broken forever because there will always be other priorities.

Having priorities doesn't mean you need years to fix a missing book.

Having priorities doesn't mean you can't never answer on the missing books thread.

Having priorities doesn't mean you have to make the SAME mistake over and over and over again for years.

And don't tell me about priorities because I can list you, from big patches notes and from weekly patches notes, always all type of small fixes like text typos and so. ;)

Edited by Dragonnord on March 29, 2022 3:48PM
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonnord wrote: »

Having priorities doesn't mean all your employees have to be working on priorities. You need employees to work on stuff that is not priority or that stuff will be broken forever because there will always be other priorities.

Having priorities doesn't mean you need years to fix a missing book.

Having priorities doesn't mean you can't never answer on the missing books thread.

Having priorities doesn't mean you have to make the SAME mistake over and over and over again for years.

And don't tell me about priorities because I can list you, from big patches notes and from weekly patches notes, always all type of small fixes like text typos and so. ;)

I DO AGREE
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself