The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Double-dipping

M_Volsung
M_Volsung
✭✭✭✭✭
I purchased Giladil the Ragpicker today for 5k crowns, before that I had a little over 15k crowns on my account, now I have only 5050...

Unless my math is really bad that looks like I paid for her twice.

Support ticket #220329-001563 has been submitted and I'm now waiting on a reply.

ETA: Tagging @ZOS_Bill for this one, just because.
Edited by M_Volsung on March 29, 2022 6:39PM
"In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing the ticket number. Since the ticket was recently put in, we'll give the team some time to address. If you don't hear back in the next day, feel free to ping me or another ZOS account. We'll take a look for you.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin My annual sub just hit the end of february, so far all I used them on is two of the Gloadbound motif books, one for me and one as a gift for a friend...

If I'd thought about it I would have screencapped my info before buying Gildail.

• ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    No worries. I'll send a note now to customer service to take a look. Thanks for the added context.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it was an error on my end... apparently I made a purchase I completely forgot about...

I legit can't remember what it was.