The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion about scrollquest

kashat
kashat
✭✭
It is long overdue,
Can Zimmeron (maybe he has another name for the other alliances) stop spamming the same scrollquest over and over.
What if he gives the next scroll after you abandon the quest instead of over 20 tries until he gives it up. When we have our homescrolls it should not be that annoying to get the one we aim for.
Edited by kashat on March 26, 2022 10:37AM
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kashat wrote: »
    It is long overdue,
    Can Zimmeron (maybe he has another name for the other alliances) stop spamming the same scrollquest over and over.
    What if he gives the next scroll after you abandon the quest instead of over 20 tries until he gives it up. When we have our homescrolls it should not be that annoying to get the one we aim for.

One could argue it doesn't need to be a quest at all. Then a scroll drops, award the players on the alliance.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kashat wrote: »
    It is long overdue,
    Can Zimmeron (maybe he has another name for the other alliances)

Sorcalin in AD.

I think the game prevents you from getting a quest for a scroll you’ve already returned that day. (Can anyone confirm?) I know the Grand Warlord won’t give you a quest for the other Alliances’ scrolls until your faction has both home scrolls, but that doesn’t sound like what’s happening here.

Regardless, I agree it would be nice if we could pick the scroll quests. I’d even be fine if it was a rank unlock - say your character had to be Grand Warlord rank themselves to countermand the scroll order.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.