The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Homes 5th Anniversary Housing Contest ‘’Towns and Villages’’ PC-EU *Updated Prizes/Deadline*

Sorries
Sorries
✭✭✭
Tamriel Homes 5th Anniversary Housing Contest ‘’Towns and Villages’’ (PC-EU, Deadline, Saturday April 2nd)

Tamriel Homes is 5 years old (18-02-17!) and now all these little homes grew into a whole town! Now to celebrate our 5th anniversary we have a big contest!
The challenge is making your own town or village! This can be any kind as long you have multiple houses! The village can be in any style you’d like with any interesting inhabitants that you can think of of other interesting town elements.

Prizes

1st. 5 million gold, Pink Torchbug Code, 2k crowns (gifted)
2nd. 3 Million gold, Pink Torchbug Code, 1.5k crowns
3rd. 2 million gold, Pink Torchbug Code, 1k crowns
4th. 1.5 million gold, Pink Torchbug Code, Luxury pack (pick a week to get every item from Lux vendor)
5th. 1 million gold, Pink Torchbug Code, Luxury pack
6th. 1250k 250 writ vouchers
7th. 1000k 200 writ vouchers
8th. 900k 150 writ vouchers
9th. 850k 125 writ vouchers
10. 750k 100 writ vouchers

Small home prizes **(100-200 slot homes, you still qualify top 10 prizes as well)
1st. 750k
2nd. 650k
3rd. 550k
4th. 450k
5th. 400k

Entry Raffle: 5x100k to non-winning entries!

Rules
-There is no limit on the size of your village, but let’s just say it is at least 3 houses.
-Your town doesn’t have to be functional, it can be (partially) facade houses or miniatures.
- No inn rooms (<50 slots, 2p)
-The decorating is done by yourself, no EHT effects, no limit on special furnishings.
-House needs to be set to primary and accessible through the guild roster during voting, so you need to be a guild member in-game during the voting period. We are on the PC-EU server, feel welcome to join us!
-Small house entries can both get the main prizes and the small house prize if they manage to get into the overall top 10.

How to Enter: https://forms.gle/xAXHK3CPW1ybiy8h9
Fill in the form and wait on confirmation (could take a day or 2) or you can also send me a mail immediately after sending it and I'll check.

Join us: https://discord.gg/8WxsMRc2Zy
We are very often full so best way to join is through discord or by sending @Sorries a mail.
fiekb93e2jru.gif
z772x5y2bn54.gif
p9fgp29md4d0.gif
qq6fybc9jy5m.gif
25u4kuy930op.gif
Edited by Sorries on March 10, 2022 8:47PM
GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    HOW EXCITING! I will promote this heavily! I'll feature the winners! Enjoy, EU friends!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That second pic - takes me back to building a train under the christmas tree
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    Update: The deadline is moved further ahead to 02-04 so that are not too close to the patch update and so that people will have some new stuff to use for their villages! :)
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorries wrote: »
    Update: The deadline is moved further ahead to 02-04 so that are not too close to the patch update and so that people will have some new stuff to use for their villages! :)

Bold added by me

Please tell me you mean 3-4
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Sorries wrote: »

Bold added by me

Please tell me you mean 3-4

It is EU date format, so April 2nd.
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love your new graphic - with the torchbutts!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    I love your new graphic - with the torchbutts!

Thank you!
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    Prizes updated!

We know have an extra Pink Torchbug (thank you Gina!) codes for the top 5! We added 500k to each prize for placements 6-10! And the top 5 small homes have an extra 250k! It is all updated into the prize list here already :)
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we enter right up until the deadline?

I have to finish Vogue's competition build first! :o
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you can write it in as late as April 2nd. Do make sure that if you aren't in our guild yet, you at least have to be present during the voting period (3rd-17th) so that voters can access the house through the roster. :)

Also sidenote, I got someone who entered who I think is in the NA server because they mentioned HFB, but I get player unknown on both servers when I try to mail. I don't know how else to reach you but here, but I can only accept houses on EU.
    Edited by Sorries on March 1, 2022 10:12PM
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Adrikoth could you pin this one as well (I see AA was pinned) I'm helping with both contests and they are extremely important to the guildies. Thanks! @ZOS_GinaBruno was kind enough to give them some torchbug codes so ZOS knows about both! <3
    Edited by StabbityDoom on March 2, 2022 3:05PM
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    I'd be happy to @StabbityDoom, we have gone ahead and pinned this thread. :smile:
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to @StabbityDoom, we have gone ahead and pinned this thread. :smile:

As usual, you kick butt!!!
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
  • Sorries
    Sorries
    ✭✭✭
    One week left to enter! :D
    GM Tamriel Homes - PC EU