The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lore books as Antiquity furnishings

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
I found this amazing book in Suran:
https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Drunken_Aphorisms
It would fantastic if we could have some Lore Books we dig up as Antiquities that we could then display in our homes. Including this specific book. Please.
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, I haven’t laughed that hard in ages!

Thanks for sharing!
    :D
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that! I'm honestly deeply disappointed with how few books have been added as Furnishings. The initial wave of housing gave us a ton of books, but ever since then it's been almost none. How's a man supposed to keep an up-to-date library home without new books?!?!
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that! I'm honestly deeply disappointed with how few books have been added as Furnishings. The initial wave of housing gave us a ton of books, but ever since then it's been almost none. How's a man supposed to keep an up-to-date library home without new books?!?!

I would also like some open books please...
    x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017.
    Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would also like some open books please...

Same!! The only ones I know of are locked behind furnishing packs, which is a complete shame.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.