The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Login ps plus

Digicracka
Digicracka
Soul Shriven
Ps plus expires next year, and I can log into other multiplayer games but get told i do not have multi-player privileges by eso. Ive logged into path of exile and GTA. This is my primary ps4 even though that should not matter. I've tried rebuilding the database and nothing changed. Not really wanting to download 86 gigs again, is there anything else I can do? And is anyone else having this problem?

Best Answer

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here - was just coming on to report it. i had a PS system update so did that and no improvement. I've rebooted and rebuilt db as well. Going to try clearing save data just in case but I will be surprised if that is storing PS + info

EDIT - as expected clearing saved data did nothing. Lots of friends are reporting the issue as well on fb and discord

8k90fi2whgi8.jpg
    Edited by fizl101 on March 23, 2022 12:41PM
    Soupy twist
  • Digicracka
    Digicracka
    Soul Shriven
    At least I'm not the only one. Other games are working just fine.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update - tried restoring licences - 1224 licences later only one fails - ESO Blackwood

@ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_Bill could you ask the powers that be to take a look please?

jnfjj5j65ako.jpg
    Soupy twist
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    We’ll pass this info along to the team. Thanks for the license number @fizl101.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me, PS5. After it offered me membership deals for PS plus, I backed out and closed the ESO app. Then went back in and everything was fine. Obviously it could be worse for others, but I did this last time they told me I had no permissions to play online. I also restarted my PS5 because it had an update - took care of that before starting ESO.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Digicracka

Are you still running into this issue when logging in today?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post