Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Q1 In-Game Events 2022 (January Through March)

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Hi All! For those wondering what our in-game events for the next few months are, wonder no more! Here is a list for you to reference. More specific dates will be announced closer to each in-game event launch.

Daedric War Celebration: Thursday, January 20 at 10AM ET through Tuesday, February 1 at 10AM ET
WhiteStrake's Mayhem Thursday, February 17 at 10AM ET through Tuesday, March 1 at 10AM ET
(Surprise Event!) Explorer's Celebration: Thursday, March 17 at 10AM ET through Tuesday, March 22 at 10AM ET
Jester's Festival: Thursday, March 31 at 10AM ET through Thursday, April 7 at 10AM ET

n9pgh23m79ro.jpg
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on March 24, 2022 3:03PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    <3 Thank you!

Time for me to start stocking up on oranges…
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, it's great to get a schedule!
  • Ilumia
    Ilumia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this :) We are many who are grateful for it <3
    Now i can prepare and be ready in time for the events :)
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much, having such a schedule is fantastic!
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome — thank you! :smiley:
  • visind2b16_ESO
    A million thanks for this!!!
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's an idea. Fix the servers before adding events that make game barely playable during them.
    Edited by axi on January 20, 2022 7:43PM
  • wildbear247
    wildbear247
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much Kevin for the heads-up on upcoming events. Looking forward to all of those, but especially Whitestrake's Mayhem... haven't been able to make time for this event before so your forecast really helps.
    PC NA
    The Ironwood Clan (all DC): Karbal Ironwood (Stamblade, PvP); Galtan Ironwood (Magblade, crafter, PvE, some PvP)

MY #1 ESO REQUEST: An overhauled way in which ZOS gathers, assesses, responds to, and incorporates player feedback on the current and future state of the game.
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Advanced notice is always appreciated! How far in advance will dates be communicated?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Destai wrote: »
    Advanced notice is always appreciated! How far in advance will dates be communicated?

I eagerly await official response, but in the meantime, they seem to have been warning us about 1 week in advance.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Destai We try to give as much notice as we can, but we want to make sure the date we give is concrete and does not change. But we will communicate dates through the article for each event, and we will update the first post as dates become available.

TL;DR: We don't have a direct answer for how far in advance. But we will mention this internally for future event consideration.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! 💀🕸💜🕸💀
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • quinancia
    quinancia
    ✭✭✭
    If you are taking votes, I recommend Mayhem comes after the Olympics. Don't make us choose!
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! We have added Whitestrake's Mayhem times to the thread above with a link to the article.
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_Kevin ! Much appreciated! :smiley:

EDIT: And while I’m away from game ATM and thus can’t double-check, I believe that’s after the 30 day campaigns turn over, so this campaign isn’t going to get messed up. :)
    Edited by WhiteCoatSyndrome on February 10, 2022 4:14PM
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whitestrake's Mayhem: February 17th to March 1st.
    Update 33 Battleground Queue Changes: March 14th.

*Deep sigh*

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin
    Do you understand the issue here?
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are changing the battleground queue in Update 33?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    They are changing the battleground queue in Update 33?

esqg7e2fp98c.png
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Maitsukas
    Maitsukas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the mount shown as the second Event Morph on the PTS right now, I'm rather curious as what the Q3 & Q4 morphs are going to be.
    PC-EU @maitsukas

Posting the weekly Infinite Archive vendor updates.

Also trying out new Main Quests, Companions, ToT decks, Events and Styles on PTS.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! We just updated this thread with the Surprise Explorer's Celebration event. It is live now!
    Staff Post
  • bighamancheese
    bighamancheese
    ✭✭✭
    Has the date for Jubilee been announced yet?
  • xXSilverDragonXx
    xXSilverDragonXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What day is the Jester event due to start?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey All, just updated with dates for Jester's Festival!
    Staff Post
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

March 31. Save you a couple of clicks :)
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the notice on the Jester Fest. Nice to have that advance warning. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How bout one of them nifty ESO plus free trials?
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Nothing to share on the free trial front yet, @Neoauspex. But we normally put up an article when that is available, so keep your eyes out on our channels for updates.
    Staff Post