The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Please auto-kick offline players from group

Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
Annoying when you join a group and half of the people are offline because the leader is too lazy to kick. Then again its annoying having to keep switching to your group panel to manually kick people
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the groups I've been in, people are typically offline because they d/c'd. Don't see what difference it makes anyways if they're not there...
    QQing is a full time job
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it until you fix losing passives upon death that require relogs to fix, and before they fix all the damn crashes.
  • Syndy
    Syndy
    ✭✭✭
    When people switch zones it takes them offline as well. As often as people seem to dcd I think this is a bad idea. Personally I never dcd. But I do have a huge problem most of the time with infinite load screens getting into Cyrodiil.

Syndy - VR14 Breton Templar
    Sacrilege
    Daggerfall Covenant

Warhammer
    Syndia - 100 Zealot, Syndai - 99 Black Guard, Cyndrana - 84 Sorceress
  • Valn
    Valn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skarvika wrote: »
    With the groups I've been in, people are typically offline because they d/c'd. Don't see what difference it makes anyways if they're not there...

Sometimes you have no idea if they just went offline or actually DC/d when you could potentially i dunno invite someone useful who is online?
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Valn wrote: »
    skarvika wrote: »

Sometimes you have no idea if they just went offline or actually DC/d when you could potentially i dunno invite someone useful who is online?
    Well, playing on Goldbrand we don't have that problem...we're a lonely bunch you see.
    QQing is a full time job
  • Phoenix99
    Phoenix99
    ✭✭✭
    heh, just no... auto-kicks are bad. be patient or create own group. The amount of random crashes and d/c this game has would only make it even more frustrating. Not to mention needs for relog because of compass bug and some others.