The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible Ayleid house concept

Snowfaerie
Snowfaerie
✭✭✭
So, I'm sure many of you remember this place from Murkmire DLC:

gtxi8lhd694d.png

It's still one of my favourite places in all of ESO, even though you only get to see it once per character. Since the assets for it are already all there, I was wondering... perhaps there should be a house based around this idea of an ancient ayleid portal nexus located on a small demiplane? The thing that would make it unique, though, is that because of the portals it could technically function similarly to how Ragnthar does in the Fighter's Guild questline: unbound to any one location. It might be possible to have multiple entrances from different maps, all opening into the same house instance where you'd have exits to different places located in different areas of the house. In its simplest form it could even be one of the open house areas without structures beyond a flat plane circled by portals, thereby allowing players to build their own designs as they wish.

Not sure how feasible it would be, just a thought that popped into my head so I thought I'd share it for fun.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Entering that area in Murkmire was a pleasant and unexpected surprise for me. I took a bunch of screen snapshots but I guess they are on my previous PS console now.

It would be awesome to have a house like that, with multiple portals (now I know I have said I don’t want portals in houses before but this is a legitimate use for them in my opinion) but I believe the complexity would be too great to have multiple instances for all the players’ housing, especially if the portals are not fixed and can be moved and the design changed.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snowfaerie wrote: »

Thank you for reminding me where that place is! A great idea but not Ayleid please. It's public lavatory chic with male-member archway motifs and I absolutely cannot stand it!!
    Edited by Northwold on March 17, 2022 4:10PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Northwold wrote: »
    Snowfaerie wrote: »

Thank you for reminding me where that place is! A great idea but not Ayleid please. It's public lavatory chic with male-member archway motifs and I absolutely cannot stand it!!

I don’t see it that way but whatever...
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA