The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

bring back bantam guar thank you zos!

evymyu233
evymyu233
✭✭✭✭
i really need this cutebantam guar images.uesp.net/e/ee/ON-pet-Bantam_Guar.jpg

uesp said its in Adventurer Pack,but i dont know where can buy it.pls sell this!! :'(
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was part of the old adventurer pack, back before they replaced it with a newer version with different stuff.

Back before they started stuffing things in the Disney vault and occasionally pulling things out of it when they need to pad out their crown crates.

Had I known then, I would have bought it. Would have bought that [snip] guar plush too for the code.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on February 26, 2022 6:50PM
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was part of the old adventurer pack, back before they replaced it with a newer version with different stuff.

Back before they started stuffing things in the Disney vault and occasionally pulling things out of it when they need to pad out their crown crates.

Had I known then, I would have bought it. Would have bought that [snip] guar plush too for the code.

[edited for profanity bypass]

i hope zos can sell this bantam guar :'(
  • Tethilia
    Tethilia
    ✭✭✭
    In the meantime, don't forget to snag a Deadlands Bantam Guar that's in the shop now.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tethilia wrote: »
    In the meantime, don't forget to snag a Deadlands Bantam Guar that's in the shop now.

i bought it,but i want a normal guar that lives in vvardenfell,then my dunmer character can raise it.
  • LesserCircle
    LesserCircle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this, and not only the bantam guar but all base versions of pets and mounts should be made always available in my opinion.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this, and not only the bantam guar but all base versions of pets and mounts should be made always available in my opinion.

yes!!special effects everywhere,hard to find a normal creature :/
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And make a Bantam Guar mount, Sir Cadwell would approve.