The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

change to necromancer skills....

Sparxlost
Sparxlost
✭✭✭
I feel like blastbones is pretty much basekit....
i personally would like to see them remove the defile debuff from it as it is a high damage skill and instead put it on skeletal archer....
also would like it if scythe ability could a taunt skill.
having defile on skeletal archer instead would make it a great support ability at the very least
scythe has very low damage to begin with and building to get any decent healing out of it doesnt help either so if it were more that an off balance proc it would definitely be used more in my opinion...
  • jamesterj14
    jamesterj14
    ✭✭✭
    Off balance proc can be extremely useful. I always think of scythe as more of a restorative skill, you use it a few times to get some health, then a HA or 2 to restore stam.
    Options
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    i mean yeah i guess
    Options
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Scythe is under used in my opinion for some reasons.
    also, Grave grasp (and morph) could be reworked a little bit too.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    While the skull is what I use in organized trial and dungeon runs, the scythe is my go-to for pugs. The heal is very good, and the damage isn't awful. Works best on mobs. I wish it could be remade into what Puncturing Sweep gives magplars
    Options
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it comes to blastbones ZoS could finally removwe the snare from that ability.
    Options
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xarc wrote: »
    Scythe is under used in my opinion for some reasons.
    also, Grave grasp (and morph) could be reworked a little bit too.

The damage for scythe is about the same as whirling blades (without the 100% damage scaling to targets under 50% health) PLUS you get the heal AND the off-balance after three hits AND it costs less stamina to use, so I tend to use it as my AOE for my DW stamcro. It's just too handy. OTOH my 2H stamcro never uses it at all.

I can never properly aim grave grasp. I don't know why. It ought to be like putting down unstable wall on the staff line, right? It's just a narrow corridor. But I always screw it up.
    Options
  • Sparxlost
    Sparxlost
    ✭✭✭
    you cant really compare scythe to whirling blades as it is not an execute ability so suffers from significant damage loss and is a conal aoe not pushing damage out in every direction....
    A heal and low cost wouldnt make up for it in my opinion... off balance every three hits isnt as useful as literally any aoe stun i just think there would be better options the way it is now...
    at least if it were a taunt ability there would be a real reason to use it..
    Options
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did specifically say you didn't get the 100% damaging scaling to targets under 50% health. I put that right in there. It's in my first sentence! :smiley:

I don't really find the cone a detriment. It's a pretty wide cone and it's rare that I can't maneuver to get the whole crowd in front of me.
    Options