The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's the current up-to-date Ravenwatch no proc set list?

RaikaNA
RaikaNA
✭✭✭✭✭
With many sets now released.. it would be value-added for ZOS to release the current list of sets that are allowed in Ravenwatch.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580810/no-proc-no-cp-set-list/p1

This list is accurate to the best of our knowledge, none of the new sets should work.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • RaikaNA
    RaikaNA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/580810/no-proc-no-cp-set-list/p1

This list is accurate to the best of our knowledge, none of the new sets should work.

Thank you for the link, however, I would like an official response from ZOS... @ZOS_GinaBruno. Some sets aren't even on the list yet still working in Ravenwatch.

I'm looking for a completed list from ZOS.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If there’s any others you know of that aren’t included in the first post of the link I shared please respond to that thread and mention them. Since the devs don’t care to respond we’re trying to crowdsource the data as best as we can.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really irks and dumbfounds me that ZOS hasn't put a line in the description of set pieces wether they count as proc sets or not (as in - wether they work in PvP environments or not). It would take one line per item (and granted it is a manure-load of items, but still.

Something in the lines of "Works in PvP: Yes/No".
  • Odysseus87
    Odysseus87
    ✭✭✭
    This begs the question of whether the devs know what does/ does not work.
    Edited by Odysseus87 on March 17, 2022 1:58PM
  • QuintusVaLari
    QuintusVaLari
    ✭✭✭

I believe it was tested that the new Coral Riptide works in no-proc, but i have not personally tested it yet.
    QuintusVa'Lari
    Former Emperor Sorc Werewolf
    Legendary Squirrel Chaser
    Bringer of Baps

Quintessential Gaming YouTube
  • Mega_Nova
    Mega_Nova
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know this was mentioned in the past but just wanted to double check; Is there still going to be an official set list for Ravenwatch updated with High Isle and previous sets?
  • Ishtharo
    Ishtharo
    ✭✭✭
    Mega_Nova wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know this was mentioned in the past but just wanted to double check; Is there still going to be an official set list for Ravenwatch updated with High Isle and previous sets?

This assumes ZOS know's what works, or what should work.

For example, Archer's Mind works in Raven, but Order's wrath doesn't. Essentially the same sets, except Order's wrath leans further into crit.
    Tsarra Venus Sylphyra - Stamplar PvP Bosmer Harrier
    VenusFállen - Magden PvP Nord Healer
    VenusFallen - Stamcro PvP Nord Brawler
    VenusFallèn - MagBlade PvP Dark Elf Ganker
    VeñusFallen - StamSorc PvP Bosmer Harrier
  • CaperGuy
    CaperGuy
    ✭✭✭

I believe it was tested that the new Coral Riptide works in no-proc, but i have not personally tested it yet.

I haven’t collected Coral Riptide yet so I’ve been as of yet unable to test it in order to update my thread. I do try to update it when others confirm that something works.

It would be nice if they could make it obvious in game when a line on a set is disabled, like turn it red or something. I always feel bad for any new players who would have zero idea what a process set (proc set) is in the first place. The in game description leaves much to be desired.
    Characters:

Trivalaur - Breton Templar(Healer)
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oakensoul works
    CaperGuy wrote: »

I haven’t collected Coral Riptide yet so I’ve been as of yet unable to test it in order to update my thread. I do try to update it when others confirm that something works.

It would be nice if they could make it obvious in game when a line on a set is disabled, like turn it red or something. I always feel bad for any new players who would have zero idea what a process set (proc set) is in the first place. The in game description leaves much to be desired.

Very strongly agree.

The lack of any in-game indication to know whether or not a set is working is some S-Tier gatekeeping by the game against new players.

Also going to toss out my plea to finally get a PTS Ravenwatch to test on so that we don't have to do nutty things like farm a trial just to test if a certain set works or not.
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We asked so many times for a list of working proc sets or to add some information in-game. Best case would be to "grey out" not working set bonusses or to add a tag to item sets if they are proc or not. ZOS never told us why they don't want us to have that kind of information, in fact they just ignored every player asking for a consolidated, up-to date list. No-proc is now part of this game, so why is it so hard to provide at least the information in the Patch Notes when new item sets are introduced?
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Sindrik8x
    Sindrik8x
    ✭✭✭✭
    We asked so many times for a list of working proc sets or to add some information in-game. Best case would be to "grey out" not working set bonusses or to add a tag to item sets if they are proc or not. ZOS never told us why they don't want us to have that kind of information, in fact they just ignored every player asking for a consolidated, up-to date list. No-proc is now part of this game, so why is it so hard to provide at least the information in the Patch Notes when new item sets are introduced?

^^^^This. At this point it is considered an ignore. If you can't even acknowledge that you are working onit, or tell us each update what will work in Ravenwatch and what won't, you don't give a *** about the health of Cyrodil. Period. Can't convince me otherwise. Shouldn't be up to streamers and top tier players to test on PTS and/or post patch as to what works and what doesn't.
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    https://gorilla-hq.com/esogearsets

This says coral does not work.
  • M0R_Gaming
    M0R_Gaming
    ✭✭✭
    CaperGuy wrote: »

Just tested it myself and my results line up with what sungod stated.
    Coral Riptide does not appear to give a stat increase, despite the tooltip stating the amount the weapon/spell damage is increased by.

I used Omni Stats to better present this data for consumption, red means the stat went down from when I logged in, green means the stat went up. The screenshot is taken with me at 10% stam, running, and with boundless storm active (to show the green increase)
    unknown.png

Below is an image from what it looks like while not in cyro:
    unknown.png
    Edited by M0R_Gaming on August 1, 2022 10:48PM
    • PC/NA - PvP/PvE AD Magsorc main
    • Former Emp, All HMs but DSR
    My addons