The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shipwright's Regret

c363b
c363b
✭✭✭
Just for exploration, I ventured into this new dungeon with 1 other player and our companions. We didn't survive the first boss, but the quest and setting up to that point seemed like a delve or dungeon we had seen before. What delve or dungeon might that have been?
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Personally, it resembles me March of Sacrifices.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    That is not the one I had in mind. I was thinking of the ship being constructed and the haunted shipyard setting.
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved it. Soloed it on normal and was pleased to see you could complete all secret bosses solo. no precise timing puzzles or anything too wacky. Very spooky haunting atmospheric fights and two of my favorite characters from elswyer to top it off.

It kind of reminded me of evergloam or coldharbour personally.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple of the Vet bosses are insane. Loved tanking it
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    It kind of reminded me of evergloam or coldharbour personally.

Yeah the chatter about the All Flags Navy reminded me of the Lost Fleet. Dunno if that’s what you were thinking of OP.

Unrelated, I hope they do something with it for the next Witches’ Festival, the atmosphere would be perfect for it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.