Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So I tried to make a Maomer...

BlueRaven
BlueRaven
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that at the time ESO is set in, making Maomer a playable race would not work. The friction between them and the other races is just too great (especially the Altmer).

But on the PTS there is a new underwater home and that inspired me to try and "Build" one for myself.

Here is my attempt. What do you think? Lore accurate?

51855615599_2e8b2c570b_h.jpg

51855946145_ece9ceb9a7_h.jpg
Edited by BlueRaven on February 1, 2022 2:48AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this is why we need hair dyes. I'd love to make a "maormer" but with black hair. Or a maormer playable race would be nice lol
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for that Maormer Fish Scales Skin to return...even though I doubt I will have enough crown gems to buy it...

pmBTo2N.png
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • Seminolegirl1992
    Seminolegirl1992
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, this is why we need hair dyes. I'd love to make a "maormer" but with black hair. Or a maormer playable race would be nice lol

This, omg. But I would use it to make moon elves from DnD because I'm a nerd.
    @Seminolegirl1992 PC/NA CP 2300+ PVE, PVP, RP, Housing: Tel Galen, Fair Winds, Moon Sugar, Grand Psijic, Forsaken, HOTLC, Bastion, Ravenhurst, Gardner, Alinor, Hakkvild's, Gorinir, Kragenhome, Hundings, & more- feel free to come see!
    Main PVE: Rynne, breton mag dk
    PVP: Levexa, EP nord mag dk
    Crafter: Sabaki Taiyo, khajiit templar
    RP: N'zuri, Penelope Mecoud, Vhenasi Galanodel, Alassea Rilynn'urdrenn, Taiga Soulhammer, Jhaneyl Everhath, Nym Baenre, Eilistraee, Levexa, Rynne Galanodel, Mielikki, Hanali Celanil, Arwen Galanodel, Grainne. I think I have a problem.
    Former Empress | Swashbuckler Supreme | Godslayer | Gryphon Heart | Immortal Redeemer | Tick Tock Tormentor | Dro-m'athra Destroyer | Dawnbringer
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks amazing man. Very convincing, well done.
  • gurluasb16_ESO
    gurluasb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    tuxon wrote: »
    I'm still waiting for that Maormer Fish Scales Skin to return...even though I doubt I will have enough crown gems to buy it...

pmBTo2N.png

The fish skin isn't used by most Maormer, only special mutants.
    I personally use the rimefrost skin.
  • kinguardian
    kinguardian
    ✭✭✭✭
    tuxon wrote: »

pmBTo2N.png

I love using the fish skin on my dark elf, looks so good.
    Are you on eu or us server?
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Blind" eyes and Altmer body are fine but I hardly see any Maormer with blonde hair and flesh-colored skin even with the frost skin trick

Still nicer effort than pretending it out of nothing, I guess! :p

As for mine, I used the opale (gem store) skin as it applies a true grey and chameleon-like tone to the altmer body. Then it seems easier to think the opale patches are some sort of pearl sea magic yet unknown, in my mind.

diluvi10.jpg

TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;