The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

We have an amazing community

Tornaad
Tornaad
✭✭✭✭✭
Last night when trying to get my tickets in Cyrodiil, I decided I would try doing a bit more than just my one scouting quest and actually managed to capture a few resources. In one of my several runs to both scout and capture various resources I noticed a delve that I had not cleared and when I went in, I ran into a player from an opposing alliance who popped me. I call it popping because of just how quickly I die in PVP.
What made this an awesome experience is that they took the time to apologize and even spent a bit of time afterwards giving me tips to help me get better. It was a wonderful experience.

[snip]

We really do have an amazing community.

[edited for inappropriate content]
Edited by ZOS_Icy on March 14, 2022 5:09PM
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Holy :D
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had one delve there I killed an delve boss together with some from another faction :smile:
    I assume he was in sneak waiting for the delve boss to spawn and my hail of arrows hit him, he rolled out and we killed boss with ranged attacks then went different ways, I assume he went for the skyshard I had already collected.

And fishing with the enemy
    1pmEKRKh.jpg
    Its one of the few saltwater spots in Cyrodil, close to the inner wall for AD.
    Its an second close to the EP a bit north of the border river at the south on the map but this is lesser known and not on the common fishing spot maps.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ofcourse the community is amazing, I am part of it!!!
    173mp9p8pxm51.jpg?auto=webp&s=3f620ac81c42fc73b6000ea5812dbfc5a3e92d8b
    Edited by francesinhalover on March 13, 2022 3:19AM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the time, Cyrodiil Delves are treated as Neutral Areas. Just be careful you don't drop an AOE on the other player, lol
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like PvP. My elf is a Lieutenant so, over the years, we've gained enough experience to be comfortable in that opinion. That said, we've never had a problem with the PvP community. I remember when very new, being invited into a keep running group that turned out to be mostly a PvP guild - and the leader was very patient/helpful in showing me some of the basic ropes of running with such a group (stack on the crown, how to repair doors and man rams, etc). Also, it has been rare indeed that while trying to do town pve quests my elf's been attacked by enemies waiting for easy targets. I do very much remember and accept that when we venture into Cyrodiil, it is the land of PvP and those rules apply, despite the fact that my elf is in full pve gear and her 1v1 pvp procedure is to shoulder her staff and decide where to rez.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone has a different code. I generally won't attack anyone who's not actively trying to pvp.

During the anniversary event most ep on my server won't attack enemy players at Cheydenhall. It's the best place in the game for knocking out a bunch of dailies fast and we're happy to share the town with the other factions.
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say the questing, crafting , housing community is good. Pvp community is okay at times
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ♥️ for the community
  • Abigail
    Abigail
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the OP wrote about the friendly endeavor in the pvp area sounds outrageously cool.
    Edited by Abigail on March 14, 2022 10:18AM
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I met a couple from an enemy faction in a delve in Cyrodiil once. We did the universal block and stand to show we weren't aggressive. We explored through the delve together, killed the boss together, and as we were preparing to leave, they even started light-attacking at a hidden chest, inviting me to take it. So generous and friendly!

Whelp. The instant I got to the lockpick ui, I hear a rumbling sound. Quickly followed by XSH-XSH.

Ladies and gentlemen, never, never trust a knife-ear.