The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Easy to miss out on quest list

mystfit
mystfit
✭✭✭
Not sure if this is of interest, but I created a spreadsheet of quests that can accidentally be missed and unable to be gotten later. One of those 'if you do this quest then that other quest over there isn't available' There are some either or quests of course, which aren't technically missable.
My goal is to try and do all quests in game, even the bread crumb quests. Some quests require creative planning. Like Grahwood's Trouble at the Tree...I had to get the quest Great Tree...do Unsafe Haven...delete Great Tree, get Trouble at the Tree then go back to Audidron to reget Great Tree so I can do both quests. I find alot of fun in 'working things' so I can do that.
These are my notes and affected quests taken along the way.
If you like torture, feel free to check it out.
If you find anything I need to add, do let me know! Endoc's completed journal add on is very helpful!

https://tinyurl.com/y3c5mzo5
  • veroxiousvemo
    veroxiousvemo
    ✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »
    Not sure if this is of interest, but I created a spreadsheet of quests that can accidentally be missed and unable to be gotten later. One of those 'if you do this quest then that other quest over there isn't available' There are some either or quests of course, which aren't technically missable.
    My goal is to try and do all quests in game, even the bread crumb quests. Some quests require creative planning. Like Grahwood's Trouble at the Tree...I had to get the quest Great Tree...do Unsafe Haven...delete Great Tree, get Trouble at the Tree then go back to Audidron to reget Great Tree so I can do both quests. I find alot of fun in 'working things' so I can do that.
    If you find anything I need to add, do let me know! Endoc's completed journal add on is very helpful!

This is amazing. As somone who likes to do every quests in an area before moving to another, this is a great start for me. Thanks!
    G'day! | Xbox NA CP1666
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mystfit wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/372086/quests-that-have-to-be-done-in-certain-orders

That's the link to your other thread on the topic, which I personally have found extremely useful.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your missing one in Bangkori, I think. I do not remember the name, but here is crux of the matter. Way over on northeast side of the map is a lone NPC, near the Dolmen just outside of Mournoth Manor. I think she shows up in two places, on either side of the part with all the Lurchers and Reachmen. Anyway, she wants you to get a message to her relative in Evermore.

If you finish the quest for Evermore first, you are no longer offered this quest. Which is weird as Evermore is normally the first city you come to, and the first quest you do for the zone.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've been working in this 'goal' for awhile. I think that was two attempts or so ago, giggle. Which just shows how determined (stupid) I was. ;)
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Your missing one in Bangkori, I think. I do not remember the name, but here is crux of the matter. Way over on northeast side of the map is a lone NPC, near the Dolmen just outside of Mournoth Manor. I think she shows up in two places, on either side of the part with all the Lurchers and Reachmen. Anyway, she wants you to get a message to her relative in Evermore.

If you finish the quest for Evermore first, you are no longer offered this quest. Which is weird as Evermore is normally the first city you come to, and the first quest you do for the zone.

I think? that quest is Dark Wings.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Dark_Wings
  • Xaemyl
    Xaemyl
    ✭✭
    Sorry for the necro but I just came across an addon (the one mentioned) that lists missable/missed quests per zone and this is the first post that showed up on a search. Trouble is I didn't even know about all this until just now. As a quest completionist, I am beyond bummed that I wont be able to do those. Hopefully they'll make those doable at some point.
    Edited by Xaemyl on December 4, 2021 6:12PM
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xaemyl wrote: »
    Sorry for the necro but I just came across an addon (the one mentioned) that lists missable/missed quests per zone and this is the first post that showed up on a search. Trouble is I didn't even know about all this until just now. As a quest completionist, I am beyond bummed that I wont be able to do those. Hopefully they'll make those doable at some point.

I use this thread often, and the associated Google Sheet, so it's not really dead :)

You can always start a new character to be focused on questing.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A very useful thread :)
    Let's hope it stays open.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • SerenityC84
    SerenityC84
    ✭✭
    I was making a spreadsheet, but now thanks to you I don't have to! I'm going to use yours! Thanks!
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    I quit playing a few years ago with the thought of returning. I was teasing in the general channel that I knew I'd missed some pies, but what I haven't thought of, HAVE I MISSED QUESTS, lol ;)
  • mystfit
    mystfit
    ✭✭✭
    I found a character that I created that has alot of the hard to find/missable quests that I track on that spreadsheet in her journal. I collected them as I did my last run through. I have NO idea if they are sharable or not or if doing other quests flags them as not sharable to someone but if anyone needs, I can type up a list of what she has.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you are on PC, an easy way to tell if you can share a quest is if you right click on the quest it will have the 4th share option, instead of just the 3 normal options (an example i know for sure is not shareable are undaunted pledges)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014