Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are the Khenarthi's Roost quests listed in the journal?

Evolvei
Evolvei
✭✭
Want to see what I have not done yet?
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 5 quests required to 'complete' Khenarthi's Roost. To see them, go to the map section of your menu and open up Khenarthi's Roost. On the left side you'll see the Map Completion area. The top entry there (with a diamond type quest marker) is the primary quests in that zone. Full white coloring shows completed, gray color shows not complete. Hope that helps.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Evolvei
    Evolvei
    ✭✭
    Want to see all quests, main and side quests. So I know what side quests I missed.
    In the journal there is only 1 listed. I thought the idea of the journal was so we could see all completed quests and all unfinished quests.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as im aware the journal only shows your active quests (ones you have actually picked up)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are on PC you can get a quest tracker addon that shows 'not started', 'started', and 'completed' quests on your map.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are on PC you can get a quest tracker addon that shows 'not started', 'started', and 'completed' quests on your map.
    That's what I use, it's quite useful. It also shows quests that were failed (blocked by competing quests, or some other reason).
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390