The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Silver Rose motif?

Gaebriel0410
Gaebriel0410
✭✭✭✭✭
Hmm.. what's up with the Silver Rose motif style? Usually the Q1 dungeon armour styles are always released right after the Q4 DLC, at which point they'll drop from the respective dungeons as well. Oathkeeper came out last month and you can already preview both of the styles in the dressng room, but still no Silver Rose?

Knowing the regular release schedule for these I've been planning to buy this as a gift ever since december, at this rate it'll be the guy's next bday before it's released! :cry: :
Is there a known issue with this motif or is it just uncharacteristically late?
  • Dragonlord573
    Dragonlord573
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, Silver Rose is a Q3 dungeon motif. The motifs from those dungeons usually release 5 months after they come out. When one motif releases the other either comes out the next month or the month after. It's on schedule.
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    I thought they said they'd fixed it not dropping? :|
  • ClevaTreva
    ClevaTreva
    ✭✭✭
    f09O4e4.png
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ClevaTreva wrote: »
    f09O4e4.png

Pretty sure it's just about them dropping on "once a day" basis which was fixed, in a case of SR it's just preemptive one.
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh, Silver Rose is a Q3 dungeon motif. The motifs from those dungeons usually release 5 months after they come out. When one motif releases the other either comes out the next month or the month after. It's on schedule.

Oh ha you're right, for some reason it was in my head that it was a Q1 dungeon! :D
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭

Just wanna preface that I've been out of the loop (game) for a while so I don't know all the exact dates of when stuff has released. I also found this thread by searching for Silver Rose on the forums cause I wanted to find out.

Anyways, what month would you say we should expect the motif to release? March or April?
  • AshfieldLad
    AshfieldLad
    ✭✭✭
    Scallan wrote: »

Just wanna preface that I've been out of the loop (game) for a while so I don't know all the exact dates of when stuff has released. I also found this thread by searching for Silver Rose on the forums cause I wanted to find out.

Anyways, what month would you say we should expect the motif to release? March or April?

We are in q3 now and not too far from q4, It should be dropping any time now hopefully.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe tomorrow we'll hear some news about it?
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    March 9th!
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone confirm that these motif chapters are now dropping from Rose Petal Bastion?
  • Meltn02
    Meltn02
    Soul Shriven
    Yes confirmed, got several today