The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Working as intended, or bugged?

livvy7678
livvy7678
✭✭
Okay so I've been away from the game for awhile. Today I queued to do yesterdays pledges on normal nice and quick. Queued on my healer. Get into group, realise partway through.... we have 2 healers and 2 DD. No tank role. Both healers queued as healers. Is... is this a thing now?

fgu1u7edkoak.png
qmbvba5tzmxq.png
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glitch. I've been in a run with 4 tanks. And I queued as a DD.
    Options
  • livvy7678
    livvy7678
    ✭✭

Now that could have been an interesting run :D
    Options
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder has some new interesting bugs. I’ve been grouped with 4 guildies, had the queue pop and the game tell me I was removed from group, it still showed me in group but the other team members had 1/1 health and showed them as off line. The fix was to travel to one of the team (via guild roster), where upon I was reunited with my team who were in the dungeon.
    Had this happen twice.
    Options
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    M0ntie wrote: »
    Dungeon finder has some new interesting bugs. I’ve been grouped with 4 guildies, had the queue pop and the game tell me I was removed from group, it still showed me in group but the other team members had 1/1 health and showed them as off line. The fix was to travel to one of the team (via guild roster), where upon I was reunited with my team who were in the dungeon.
    Had this happen twice.

For wife and friends this happening almost every second rnd when we rolling our alts.
    "XXX" removed from group, all group members offline and you must go by own to the dungeon.
    Sometime at least one stay in group so you can TP to someone but usualy will happen that you must go via map or shrine to dungeon.
    Really sorry for my english
    Options
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that one happens all the time. i've just stopping running RND's as much till they fix. I haven't seen the two healer and two DD one, but at this point I'd believe DF is capable of anything.
    Options
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    livvy7678 wrote: »

Now that could have been an interesting run :D

Fairly sure none of us were actual tanks. Was a random normal after all. LOL
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can someone take a look at this?

Also, it’s good to note what server/platform this is on and the character name and dungeon this was in.
    Options
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrong make up rarely but it happens. Two people in the dungeon two outside both claiming the other half are offline unfortunately now happens a lot. Like everything else in the game the dungeon finder seems to be falling apart.
    Too many toons not enough time
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for bringing this up, everyone. We're taking a look at this and will follow up with any updates.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • livvy7678
    livvy7678
    ✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can someone take a look at this?

Also, it’s good to note what server/platform this is on and the character name and dungeon this was in.

PC, EU. Blessed Cruicible dungeon
    Options
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it's working as intended. With enough healers, anyone can be a tank XD
    Options