Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Booted to PVE twice

Kwoung
Kwoung
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
90 min queuing up for Cyrodiil x2, first fight each time, disconnected and back to Vardenfell... Really? Not a potato PC either.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 2, 2022 12:50AM
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A player's PC would not be the issue if you are being kicked out of Cyrodiil. Something is causing an issue with your account and the server related to Cyrodiil. In part would have to do with the server load right now and likely actions you are taking are more than it can handle. This is not a poke at how you play.

I was riding into a keep we were attacking, full sprint, and kept getting kicked out of Cyrodiil every time I got to the keep. I ended up slowing down a bit when I got near the keep and did not get kicked.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Been happening to friends pretty consistently as well for weeks actually. Just hurts more because of the event and 3x normal queue times.
    Edited by Kwoung on February 20, 2022 4:21AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, and yes. I waited a very long time to enter Gray Host and upon arriving I rode to the place where stuff was happening, Roe. Well the game kicked me out like an onager would ... hard.

It kicked me so hard that when I opened the game I had to select a server, enter the user name which is usually saved, agree to several documents. The addons were off and required another agreement. It sent me to Vvardenfell. Needless to say, I didn't try that again that day!

It usually kicks me out normal and I don't have to go through all the agreements.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird, when I went into Cyro for a few hours on Friday there were people getting booted fairly often, but normally during Mayhem, Cyro runs really well. Wonder if the lessened performance this time is because of the code reworking stuff they're allegedly starting this year, or if they didn't do whatever it is they usually do during Mayhem that makes Cyro run so well.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you've not done so, we recommend the connection troubleshooting linked below as a starting point for fixing these disconnections.

Connection Troubleshooting - Technical Support - The Elder Scrolls Online

Thanks for the link BillE, but it isn't our connections, it is the servers, and we have no control over them.