Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 307 needs to be fixed please!!!

angrytroll85
angrytroll85
✭✭
I was discovering my alchemy and it booted me from the server with Error 307. 5 minutes later I logged back in and started doing my alchemy discovery again and a few mins into it I got hit with Error 307 again. Please fix this it in annoying. Thank you.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on February 7, 2022 11:16PM
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am going through the same thing right now. I was working on my cooking and got booted twice. Then I was riding near Riften and got booted. Right now I can't log back in. So far I have been booted 4 times this morning.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • Flameweaver1951
    Flameweaver1951
    ✭✭✭
    This error only ever seems to happen when learning alchemy traits, at least for me (EU Xbox), never seen it with cooking.

But, yest it needs to be fixed. The last couple of alchemists I've created took a couple of breaks, just heading of to do something else for 15 or so minutes. That seemed to work ok and wasn't too much hassle.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Error 307 indicates you've been disconnected from the server, which can sometimes be for inactivity. When this happens, you should wait for a period of 15-20 minutes before attempting to login again. If you are repeatedly getting this error message please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • angrytroll85
    angrytroll85
    ✭✭
    we have been getting this error well actively playing the game. Mostly when learning Alchemy on new toons.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @angrytroll85

If you are able to reproduce the Error 307 when crafting, you should submit a bug report ticket here.
    Staff Post
  • sonwon.1_ESO
    sonwon.1_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I was booted from the server while trying to login!
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya same...I was running around...just picked up some clear water when things froze for a second, then booted, then Error 307. Now can't log back in.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DigiAngel

What error message are you getting when trying to log back in?
    Staff Post
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same message every login attempt for several minutes after getting booted: Error 307. I was able to get back on after about 20 minutes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @DigiAngel

Thank you for the update and letting us know the error has resolved itself after 20 minutes.
    Staff Post
  • duagloth
    duagloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    im having this same issue but its only on one charatcer, and only when crafting writs
  • shadelon
    shadelon
    ✭✭✭
    I to am having this issue, and interestingly, i hadn't connected the two until I read this thread, it did start on one char after leveling and putting pts into alchemy, almost immediately after. But this is the only char I have this issue on. Neither of my other chars have this issue, not even my main crafters. I tried respeccing and taking the pts out of alchemy. I will test and see if that fixes it. If this is the cause this really needs to be fixed asap.
    The Airstrike - Flower Lady

Champion 871 [Lv 50 Magward Healer, Lv 50 Stamward DPS, Lv 50 Warden Tank, Lv 50 MagWard DPS]

Guild Master of the League of Assassins (check us out at www.leagueofassassins-ps4.guildlaunch.com
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    opening treasure chest in imperial city and any chest around the map causes error 307...........
    my weekend is no fun that way...
    cause after everytime smashed from server, I have to restart queueing for my home campaign all over.......
  • AdriRaven
    AdriRaven
    ✭✭✭
    Also getting this quite a lot - first being Booted From the Server Constantly, or being logged off by the client claiming I'm being logged in already. Has been happening a lot during my crafting session tonight, but also afterward, or when trying to change characters. It just started happening a lot a few hours ago.
    It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by an ill-tempered corvid.
  • spongebobmovieticket
    Same here. Everything was fine until I power leveled alchemy. Logged off for the night and I’m still getting the error 307 this morning.
  • Silversmith
    Silversmith
    ✭✭✭
    Constantly getting error 307 or error 307 6:3:1559:126. Started shortly after I crafted a Nirnhoned bow and happens every 15 seconds to 5 minutes.
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue constantly today in Cyrodiil. Never had this problem before until this event.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had it on PS EU on one specific character - I think related to the fact that i was on a single siege for a long time. I raised a ticket and after getting through the automated responses CS did something that stopped me from getting the 307 error, so worth raising a ticket to get it sorted
    Soupy twist
  • XarOzz
    XarOzz
    ✭✭
    I have had at least 20 in the last 5 days and never before. Tried No addons and No router with min graphics and still booted from server. Guess the hamsters are finally about done for. Ruined the whole event by having to be constantly logging back in to hour long Q's. Don't guess we should hold are breath for a refund, fix, or a hey we know you guys are alive...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For anyone continuing to get Error 307 or multiple disconnections over multiple days, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support.
    Staff Post
  • Silversmith
    Silversmith
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Ticket # 220227-005371

GMs have been taking turns booting me from the server to fix it but it's constantly error 307.

Also every response is from a new GM so it feels like we are starting over every time and nothing is changing.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Silversmith

Thank you for your ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with an update on your ticket.
    Staff Post