The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Patch Clarification

nvb5014_ESO
nvb5014_ESO
Soul Shriven
Adjusted the time after you loot a delve or overworld boss before you are eligible to receive loot from these types of bosses again.

Does this mean the 25 bots per dungeon will no longer get loot from bosses lol?
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    basically so once you've looted a public boss you can't loot one again for a certain amount of time. So hopefully it will discourage farming.
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • steelfencing
    steelfencing
    Soul Shriven
    I would have preferred to make the blue drop unique and sure to drop... most people farm these boss for the blue drop for crafting purposes... but now if you are unlucky... people will still stay until at least one blue drop....
  • Tadhg_Longhouse
    Tadhg_Longhouse
    ✭✭✭
    More bots farm them for the easy soul gems. Making a unique item sure to drop wouldn't really make it unique. I think if you really want to get a unique piece of equipment it should take days not hours. I only want to kill the boss once for the dungeon and getting a unique drop is a bonus.

The only challenge of bosses at the moment is getting a hit on them before they die to get recognition. Hopefully the patch will change this.
    Tadhg Longhouse
    Reachman Sorcerer
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • Svann
    Svann
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm. I kinda liked hanging out farming for decon material.
  • FrauPerchta
    FrauPerchta
    ✭✭✭
    This is what several of us were calling for in the camping thread. Glad it will go live.