Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

High Isle purchase missing content

TheWoanderer
TheWoanderer
✭✭✭
After purchasing the High Isle upgrade with the previous DLC Collectors Editions content, I am missing Elsweyr & Morrowind CE content.

In game it shows that I have Blackwood CE content and the option is greyed out with the purchased word on the tab. In the store it shows Greymoor CE content as purchased but in game Elsweyer and Morrowind are showing as not purchased and items are showing as not collected.
The CE versions of this are showing as installed on my Xbox under ESO game management.

Can someone please help.
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 2, 2022 11:43PM
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin hopefully can help you. Have you submitted a ticket? If not do that so you have a ticket number to speak with Kevin about.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    I have a ticket number but there was no particular option that related to this kind of issue that I could find before submitting it, so fear it may get lost in Oblivion as I had to submit it under the 'lost item' choice... if memory serves me correctly (which it kinda is I guess)

Appreciate the response 🙏

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @TheWoanderer

If you have your ticket number you can provide it here so that we can check on its status for you!
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on March 1, 2022 1:19PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_Adrikoth
    Ticket number is 220301-000968
    I only submitted it today but I only just purchase this today too.
    The upgrade as well as a year's worth of ESO+

As mentioned CE editions of elsweyr and morrowind are showing as uncollected and is purchasable with crowns where as blackwood is greyed out and is showing as purchased.

Elsweyr - the items Blue Dragon Imp & Noble Clan Chief Costume are showing as not collected
    Morrowind - the items Dwarven War Dog & Austere Warden Outfit are showing as not collected.

Naturally I chose the upgrade with the CE editions as I wanted all that for my collection because I'm a sad collectionist 😕 lol

I did approach Microsoft at first to see if it was their end and with their guidance I was able to check that all the products have been successfully downloaded and installed.

I quit the game and then released it from Xbox memory and then restarted the game.

Hope all that info helps and thank you for looking into it.

I am genuinely grateful
    Sincerely
    Brad
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the "Upgrade" version just High Isle and not past chapters? I think you need to buy the "Collection" version.

Also, the "Collection" vs "Collector's Edition" naming doesn't help matters, and has definitely caused confusion before. The "Collection" includes past chapters, while the "Collector's Edition" or "CE" just adds a bunch of cosmetic extras to whatever chapters you're buying. Ultimately there are 4 versions, outlined here: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/61499
    Edited by the1andonlyskwex on March 1, 2022 3:09PM
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    The collection I bought lists each one as such
    An example...

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Upgrade (2019)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Collector's Edition Content.

It says CE Content

It lists it as such for
    High Isle
    Blackwood
    Greymoor
    Summerset
    Elsweyr
    Morrowind

And the only ones I don't have are Elsweyr & Morrowind so I don't think I'm wrong with this.

This is the info in the link you provided, highlighted in bold should say it all?

THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE COLLECTION: HIGH ISLE COLLECTOR’S EDITION
    The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle Collector’s Edition is the ultimate Elder Scrolls experience, giving you access to the base game, new High Isle Chapter, and ALL five previous Chapters (Blackwood, Greymoor, Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind).
    In addition to this, you also receive the Collector’s Edition digital items at launch, including the Collector’s Edition digital items for all previous Chapters.

• the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The collection I bought lists each one as such
    An example...

The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Upgrade (2019)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr Collector's Edition Content.

It says CE Content

It lists it as such for
    High Isle
    Blackwood
    Greymoor
    Summerset
    Elsweyr
    Morrowind

And the only ones I don't have are Elsweyr & Morrowind so I don't think I'm wrong with this.

This is the info in the link you provided, highlighted in bold should say it all?

THE ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE COLLECTION: HIGH ISLE COLLECTOR’S EDITION
    The Elder Scrolls Online Collection: High Isle Collector’s Edition is the ultimate Elder Scrolls experience, giving you access to the base game, new High Isle Chapter, and ALL five previous Chapters (Blackwood, Greymoor, Elsweyr, Summerset, and Morrowind).
    In addition to this, you also receive the Collector’s Edition digital items at launch, including the Collector’s Edition digital items for all previous Chapters.

Okay. I brought it up because you kept referring to what you bought as "the upgrade", and the versions with "upgrade" in their title don't include past chapters.
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    @the1andonlyskwex and I do appreciate that and thank you for it as it enabled me to highlight exactly what I meant and explain it better too.

Apologies if my response felt antagonistic. After spending over 2 hours trying to get some kind of help from Microsoft only to find I was still left with a concernI was rather draining and no malicious would have been intended.

As I said your response enabled me to highlight the facts.

Stay Strong
    W'o'a
  • TheWoanderer
    TheWoanderer
    ✭✭✭
    And a massive thank you to the ZOS team.

Everything is in order now.
    Genuinely appreciate your super fast responses.

My deepest gratitude.
    Brad (W'o'a)
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are glad to hear that everything is in order with your High Isle purchase. With this issue resolved we are now closing this thread from further commentary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.