The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Midyear Mayham - Nightblade versatile Bomber - HUGE Bombs & nice gold making via Telvar Stones

RichestGuyinEso
RichestGuyinEso
✭✭✭
Hi all,

made a new Youtube channel to post some of the best clips I made during the event. Check it out- hope you werent on the receiving end of my bombs! ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYc4Xe4k7Dc&t=9s

Any questions just ask here :)
EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso
  • ezmaye
    ezmaye
    ✭✭✭
    Cool stuff!

Can you share what skills your using and gear?

Been looking at giving this style a go but no idea where to start. I normally just run heals :)
    Edited by ezmaye on February 28, 2022 4:35AM
  • RichestGuyinEso
    RichestGuyinEso
    ✭✭✭
    ezmaye wrote: »
    Cool stuff!

Can you share what skills your using and gear?

Been looking at giving this style a go but no idea where to start. I normally just run heals :)

Ty :) Gear I am running for ranged Bomb build 5x Vicious Death (Sharp Lightning Frontbar), 1x Markyn Ring of Majesty Ring, 5 Dark Convergance backbar (Ice Staff Infused, Front bar 4 pieces) and 2x Balorgh. All Divines and Infused Jewelry with Spell Damage.
    For the classic Bomb build I run 5x Vicious Death (2x Sword, can run maces too), 5x Acuity and 2x Balorg, again all Divine & Infused Spell Damage Glyphs on Jewelry.

Skils you can see in the video. Most important for ranged is using an Alliance War Spell pot for 20% more Spell Damage Buff & consider using Blood frenzy depending on situation. Combo is buffing up with channeled Acceleration, use Ice Desto Ult, switch bar and spam ~3x Shock ring, till you move away.
    For classic build place a shade before and use detonation, after having used channeled acceleration again too.

Bombing isnt as easy as it might look for some people, if you arent experienced you might fail alot. But its very rewarding if it works! :D
    EU PC - Independent Trading Team (ITT) - Biggest Trading Alliance on server - great community and discord - join now!
    Just contact me ingame @RichestGuyinEso