The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help me find this outfit

Shagreth
Shagreth
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I saw this guy a couple of hours ago and I was wondering.. is he simply not wearing shoes, what sorcery is this? Or did ZOS somehow allowed hiding certain slots? I'm really interested in that style for a monk-like set, if it even exists. Thank you!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple answer, he may not be wearing shoes.

That style looks like a leveling material Argonian. Those have some thin sandals. There are others with sandals in the leveling materials of the earlier motifs. Also the motifs from the Southern and Beast race zones have sandals

Look at ESO Fashion website for ideas and dont forget to look at leveling materials.
    Edited by Nestor on February 27, 2022 9:23PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »

I never looked at Chitinous. Players have been asking for a way to go barefoot, so the Calf Bracer thing may have been the response. Like some Shoulder styles that are Arm Bands.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Shagreth
    Shagreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    Ok, so, I will have to wait for many months for the possibility of this becoming available again through crown crates AND it's random? I am sad, but this practice of ZOS has become the standard, can't be helped.