The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Book reading

aConsoleCouple
Hey all I was wondering is there an add-on that allowed you to make the books bigger on your screen? You see I have my game on my TV across the room and I'm short sighted too, so it's a big strain on my eyes to read everything.

If there isn't, is this something that would be possible to create via an add-on? :)
Edited by aConsoleCouple on April 27, 2014 4:15PM
  • tangorn
    tangorn
    ✭✭
    Did you try glasses add-on to your eyes? Helps me :)
  • aConsoleCouple
    Yes I wear glasses but it doesn't make it any easier when your eyes are pretty bad. :smile:
    Edited by aConsoleCouple on April 27, 2014 4:20PM
  • Raisler
    Raisler
    I'm not sure if there's an add-on ,but have you already tried an adjustment to the UI scale in the game settings while in game? The option to make that scale larger may also affect book size when reading.
  • aConsoleCouple
    Yeah I've tried it, I've had it maxed out since I started the game haha! However it's still a strain to read the text. I was just thinking it would be nice to have a zoom in and out feature/add-on like you can do with your character. That way everyone can put it to what they prefer :)
  • Flamage
    Flamage
    Soul Shriven
    This is an interesting idea. My addon, Librarian (you can find it on ESOUI.com), already does a lot of book-related things. I'll add zoom to the list of requested features, hopefully I have it up and running in a few days.
  • aConsoleCouple
    Oh wow thankyou so much, I'll go and get the add-on right away. It'll be so nice to be able to take the time to read the books without straining and getting headaches haha! ^^