The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zerg in Fields of Regret

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Daggerfall Covenant just ran through with 50-60 PVPer`s. I thought this was being limited?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean? Groups are limited to 12 people, but that doesn't stop zerging.

There's a joke my EP raid used to tell: "DC never zergs! Those are just twenty 4-man small scale groups all in the same place."
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 26, 2022 12:18PM
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a joke my EP raid used to tell: "DC never zergs! Those are just twenty 4-man small scale groups all in the same place."
    Hey, we do a similar joke about EP. When we (DC) see 20-30 of EP (currently EP is zerging the whole map on Ravenwatch PC/EU from early midday pop-locked when everyone else has 2 bars), we call it "EP smallscale". The zerg gets all keeps, all scrolls and usually can hold 4+ scrolls into the night. They faction stack to def keeps with 70+, even not important ones. A few days ago they defended idk Dragonclaw or Aleswell against DC for 50 minutes, while AD was taking EVERY other EP keep + every scroll from EP, deserved them right :D. Doesn't matter, because EP is almost 20k points ahead anyway.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, we do a similar joke about EP. When we (DC) see 20-30 of EP (currently EP is zerging the whole map on Ravenwatch PC/EU from early midday pop-locked when everyone else has 2 bars), we call it "EP smallscale". The zerg gets all keeps, all scrolls and usually can hold 4+ scrolls into the night. They faction stack to def keeps with 70+, even not important ones. A few days ago they defended idk Dragonclaw or Aleswell against DC for 50 minutes, while AD was taking EVERY other EP keep + every scroll from EP, deserved them right :D. Doesn't matter, because EP is almost 20k points ahead anyway.

Haha, I'm under no delusions about my own faction!

690a5e0c5a2aac9e16ac6f346dff594a.jpg