The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You can queue again in 1 hour?

tim77
tim77
✭✭✭✭
is this a thing now? ^^

grafik.png
Edited by ZOS_Bill on March 9, 2022 12:32AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was this after... "abruptly exiting," a dungeon or battleground?
    Options
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    yep
    Options
  • LoneStar2911
    LoneStar2911
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I hope it happens for dungeons. Less likely to have people bail if they know they can’t immediately re-queue. I wonder if you don’t get the cooldown after you’ve been in a dungeon for a certain amount of time, though? I feel like that would be fair. Or if your group fell apart. I hope you wouldn’t get penalized like that for that.
    Options
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim77 wrote: »
    yep

BrhAJmn.gif

Though, legitimately, if this was an unearned instance (such as a crash) then that sucks, and you have my genuine sympathies there. If this cuts down on the number of people rage quitting out of dungeons and BGs, though, that's a win.
    Options
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that's a bug. There was another thread about that a while ago.

Have you tried relogging?
    The Moot Councillor
    Options
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug also, I don't think the requeue timer is supposed to go over 15 minutes.
    Options