The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Keeper of Bones - Best quest in game (Funny)

Smasherx74
Smasherx74
✭✭✭✭✭
Who is the voice actor for Dringoth? He sounds hilarious and the humor the skeleton has was on point with his voice. The whole concept of the quest was hilarious and fun to play, Letting my companion turn into other skeletons to fight for me, Whoever designed this quest did a great job and they even knew considering someone doesn't have persuasion they can still have Dringoth stay alive. Which is definitely a choice everyone has made for this quest without a doubt.

Can we possibly get this same voice actor and character to be in more quests? I've played so many dark and evil quests ranging from animal abuse to endless torture, we need more quests just like this.
Master Debater
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I too love this quest.lol.
    Dringoth is hilarious!
  • Cesan
    Cesan
    I decided to do this before Southpoint and I'm glad I did. Dringoth is freaking hilarious. Couldn't stop laughing at some of his lines
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that quest was super fun! :D
    PC/EU DC
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    I googled this quest to see if there were any posts, as to not post the same thing. SO I decided to necro this one. I laughed my ass off just listening to the start, where the skull is on the ground. I have yet to even enter the Bone Orchard yet, and I can tell this quest may be my favorite of the game, so far and in all.

Well done. :D
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • Galadius
    Galadius
    ✭✭✭
    "Don't expect me to lend a hand. Perhaps a rib will do?"
    You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • SPrincess
    SPrincess
    Soul Shriven
    He sounds like Dom DeLuise. But I know it can't be him. 😞🤔