The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chef Arquitius's Lost Thesis

RitualSmoke
RitualSmoke
✭✭✭
This drop is absolutely broken.

it is the rarest item in the game hands down there is no reason it should be 50 to 100million and still only hit market place 2 times a year.

over 3000 personal bg's since started farming for one with all the prior recipes learned and the next one created for the upgrade. checking market places multiple times a day. probably 15mill worth of pre requisites locked up waiting for this drop. I have farmed 40 mourning dews and many ruby blossom extracts in this time and it just seems that it is much much rarer than xp equivalent . can we get a dev comment on this dropping?
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of WGT tortes for sale in guild traders so players have dropped it, but the rarity is definitely by design (to encourage scroll sales in the CS).
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is how I currently feel towards the lead for the Markyn Ring that drops in Daily Job coffers in Fargrave. I must've opened 50 so far and still no lead. I'm not sure how the drop rate has been for everyone else but the RNG in this game is pretty crap at times