The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I liked DC GH/NA much more when we were losing

EmperorIl
EmperorIl
✭✭✭✭
Chat has just become toxic this campaign. I really hope some of these people go back to where they came from after this camp.
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA?

It's absolutely terrible. We've actually been considering switching after this campaign.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA?

It's absolutely terrible. We've actually been considering switching after this campaign.

Nah dude, PC. Just a bunch of toxic jerks in chat that weren't around last campaign.
  • AlayneStone
    AlayneStone
    ✭✭✭
    terrible everywhere you play, if you don't do or agree with what someone else says, you suck or you are a spy for another fraction :D
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last couple of days of this campaign have been horrible. A ton of toxic people that I did not see all campaign decide to come in now and troll.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackreach DC is getting pretty toxic too. I only see it from EP side, but they send vitriolic hate whispers. I never used to report trash talking, but my salt collection is up to 144 images now and I am getting tired of it. Die with some dignity, stop whining and making excuses to your killer. I promise he doesn't care what a corpse thinks about his performance.
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    GH DC is much better now that all these toxic folks jumped ship for other alliances, as they seem to do every campaign (blows my mind). We're in last place but at least the fat was trimmed.
  • spacefracking
    spacefracking
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is the fun faction :)
  • EmperorIl
    EmperorIl
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is the fun faction :)

From DC side the worst trolls are on AD.
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Space is correct, AD is also the best looking faction. :blush:
  • Fidget1302
    Space is correct, AD is also the best looking faction. :blush:

AD on PC/NA are utter garbage when it comes to toxicity. I was AD for awhile and they openly advocated for players to commit suicide, get cancer, all manner of crazy stuff. No "lols" or "jk" at the end of those statements. It wasn't just one player either, it was more, plus an entire guild got in on it, just had a good ole time glorifying it. Some of them got reported and permabanned, some got temporary bans, that's how bad it was. Also, most of AD don't look good. You can't just let the Cutest Boys ball group come in and you suddenly think AD is the best looking. I'd rank them more along the lines of Sweatiest Greaseballs on the Web, and they all have terrible combovers to hided their balding spots. :)