The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PVP Metrics?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I am using Combat Metrics for PVE, and I use anything for PVP to see why I am getting killed so bad?

Tanks!

Z
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combat Metrics work for PvP too, just enable that in settings.
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    divnyi wrote: »

Your getting killed probably because you don't have high enough resistance or you are not using walls and such to allow yourself time to recover, etc...
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭

Wow am I dis-smart! Thank you!
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭

Your getting killed probably because you don't have high enough resistance or you are not using walls and such to allow yourself time to recover, etc...

@MEBengalsFan2001

Yes, you are correct on this! definitely not using barriers enough. Imperial city it is easier than Cyrodiil. And I definitely focus to much on just attacking.

Resistance is about 30K...Pen is bad, about 7k. Most of my glyphs are health and stam. I am using the Lover Mundus stone...Maybe I should be running Divine trait?

Thots?

Tanks,

Z
  • Musax
    Musax
    ✭✭
    Also Check Out "advanced death recap" or something similar

It gives a much more acucrate deathrecap, with timestamps that are colorcoded with your health%

Lets you see really fast If you really got "oneshot" or just we're sleeping/tunneling the last 5seconds
  • Zama666
    Zama666
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Musax it sounds so morbid.....and useful!
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zama666 wrote: »

@MEBengalsFan2001

Yes, you are correct on this! definitely not using barriers enough. Imperial city it is easier than Cyrodiil. And I definitely focus to much on just attacking.

Resistance is about 30K...Pen is bad, about 7k. Most of my glyphs are health and stam. I am using the Lover Mundus stone...Maybe I should be running Divine trait?

Thots?

Tanks,

Z

Resistance is fine; you need to block cast and use dodge roll, make it so your enemy loses line of sight, etc... As for your mundus if you use one of the recovery ones you I recommend stamina recovery over magika if you block cast.

When I build my characters for PVP I do so with my primary bar being offensive and my back bar being defensive. Back bar has around 31k resistance which can go as high as 36k. As for my front bar it is all about my offensive stats so damage, pen, and my resources. I try to have 30K+ of my primary, 20K+ of my secondary, 30K+ health, 5K+ damage and around 10k pen with only food buff. Fully buffed my damage and pen both go up a bit with my damage going above 6K and my pen hitting around 15K.

I'm looking forward to the next mod as I have a build I'm excited to use when the mod hit consoles.
    Edited by MEBengalsFan2001 on February 23, 2022 2:11PM