The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To the DC player who spared me in the regular IC instance this morning

Minyassa
Minyassa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Thank you very much. I have some ongoing spine and nerve issues as well as carpal tunnel syndrome, and today I hurt all over, especially my shoulders and wrists. Using the mouse (even my vertical gaming mouse) is very painful and I didn't want to have to endure that for long, and you letting me just go my way after I demonstrated to you that I wasn't wanting to attack (by holding block and backing away) meant that I could just get my event tickets and then stop and go ice my wrists. Little things can mean a lot. I'm grateful.
  • endgamesmug
    endgamesmug
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a similar experience, i was doing the noble daily on my blue nb. I dropped down to pickup the ogrim thing and there was a yellow player, naturally i just left them alone they gave a wave and i did the repeat block greeting and went on my way 😁.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a pro tip for the IC events.

You can preload your character with completed quests before the event starts and then all you need to do is turn one in each day for the tickets.

For people that really don't like or cant do PVP it makes it much easier and less stressful to get your event tickets.
    Beta tester November 2013