The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Np CP or CP - which is the best for PvP noobs?

Zama666
Zama666
✭✭✭✭
Or people who just get killed...often?
I have been playing CP games and am wondering - if this is too big of a step or impeding me from getting better.
Tanks!
Z
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what you find most annoying.

If you find insta-kill proc builds super annoying, CP is not your friend.

If you find immortal zergs annoying, NoCP is not your friend.

I personally prefer CP because it has a healthier population (at least on PCNA) and things actually die.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would start with no CP no poc. Ravenwatch is for you. The problem with ESO PvP is, that it stands in such a stark contrast to the "difficulty" of general PvE. You could try to solo world bosses. That would probably be a good training. But without companion ;)
  • xDeusEJRx
    xDeusEJRx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravenwatch - No cp no proc is probably the best for someone who's first time PVP. You can't get proc spammed to death, and its mostly just dependent on having decent gear(at least 160 and gold weapons) and skill alone
    Solo PvP'er PS5 NA player

90% of my body is made of Magblade
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on what you find most annoying.

If you find insta-kill proc builds super annoying, CP is not your friend.

If you find immortal zergs annoying, NoCP is not your friend.

I personally prefer CP because it has a healthier population (at least on PCNA) and things actually die.

I haven't seen immortal zergs in NoCP, even having done 2 bars vs pop locked and there was only 1 fight it was winnable.